Shrimp Tank - Aquariums - Soooooon. I didn’t really want these guys when I got them. Now I’m excited every time I see a berried! They were a package deal with some blues I got and it like eh. Whatever. Sure. Great price. I love them all


Soooooon. I didn’t really want these guys when I got them. Now I’m excited every time I see a berried! They were a package deal with some blues I got and it like eh. Whatever. Sure. Great price. I love them all

Posted: 08 Jan 2020 11:20 PM PST

Will someone give my shramp some love too?

Posted: 08 Jan 2020 07:01 PM PST

It’s a blue paradise

Posted: 08 Jan 2020 09:31 AM PST

I don’t know how many times I’ve not posted a photo because shrimp do what they do.

Posted: 08 Jan 2020 10:28 PM PST

Hungry Shrimp

Posted: 08 Jan 2020 07:22 PM PST

I work at a hotel and every time this person stays, he makes something like this for the house keepers. Very nice guy.

Posted: 08 Jan 2020 12:17 PM PST

Day 1 Post Molt - hoping she berries soon

Posted: 08 Jan 2020 10:21 PM PST

My First Shrimp Tank Opinions ? :D

Posted: 09 Jan 2020 03:11 AM PST

Ghosts got moved. Blue velvets are in and this one happens to be carrying something special :)

Posted: 08 Jan 2020 10:03 AM PST

Came across a photo of my old tank!

Posted: 08 Jan 2020 11:23 PM PST

This is my first time keeping shrimp like this and i’m very exited

Posted: 08 Jan 2020 05:45 PM PST

My shrimp found a detritus worm. Mmmmm protein!

Posted: 08 Jan 2020 01:41 PM PST

My first shrimp kisses! <3

Posted: 08 Jan 2020 02:46 PM PST

Shrimps are here early, need tank help!

Posted: 08 Jan 2020 10:44 PM PST

My cherry shrimps have come in about a week early and I'm getting them from the post office tomorrow. I have a 5.5 mostly-cycled tank with Ramshorn snails. It's been cycling for ~1 month and i used a 16 oz bottle of Fritz Zyme 7 to speed it up. I've been showing nitrates for several days but my ammonia and nitrite levels are not zeroed yet.

I didn't expect them to be here this soon, but a lesson is learned to not order until completely cycled! What should I do with the new arrivals tomorrow morning?

submitted by /u/SheebShoob
[link] [comments]

Mods are asleep, post your scuds!

Posted: 09 Jan 2020 12:24 AM PST

My shrimp have not reproduced since I first got them. It’s been 5 months. I’m curious if having too much water flow in the tank is a factor? My parameters are healthy and the temp is roughly at 77 degrees.

Posted: 09 Jan 2020 12:22 AM PST

Mama fanning. So cute!!

Posted: 08 Jan 2020 09:41 AM PST

Got these shrimps as a gift. Could anyone help identify what type of shrimps these are?

Posted: 08 Jan 2020 06:23 PM PST

Shrimp from flipaquatics arrived today. Spent 5 hours temp/water acclimating like the card they send says.

Posted: 08 Jan 2020 02:43 PM PST

Saddled for months?

Posted: 08 Jan 2020 03:52 PM PST

One of my cherry shrimp has been saddled for at least 2 months, I'd almost say 3, but she won't become berried. I'm able to identify that it's the same shrimp, because I only have 4 cherries in my 5.5 gal, 2 males & 2 females. However, I know it's possible because the other cherry female has actually had a batch of babies and is now berried again. I'm not sure if this is normal because I've only owned shrimp for about 4 months now.

submitted by /u/tokyosmokings
[link] [comments]

new to shrimp keeping, advice for breeding?

Posted: 08 Jan 2020 07:42 PM PST

I didn't get my cherry shrimp with the intention of breeding them but as it's a natural part of their life cycle I'm realizing I should know what to do sooner rather than later. I have 6 rcs (I believe 3 female 3 male). One of the females looks like she's carrying eggs! but i don't know how to tell if they're even fertilized and even reading up has just confused me more... I have a betta with them in a 10 gal heated and they've always gotten along plus i have lots of hides but i'm scared to have babies in the tank, even though i don't think i have super bad moral qualms with him eating any shrimp (but i'm not sure if i should!) I have an empty cycled 3.5 gal if it would be better to transfer them to that but i'm just worried about my future as a shrimp grandmother and how to best prepare without overwhelming myself with millions of shrimps so any helpful advice is super appreciated!! and sorry if i made any mistakes in this post, i've only had the shrimps for 4 months so i'm still learning lots

submitted by /u/seassides
[link] [comments]

Inspecting the new hide

Posted: 08 Jan 2020 02:18 PM PST

Planaria? Should I be worried?

Posted: 08 Jan 2020 06:55 PM PST

First baby shrimp

Posted: 08 Jan 2020 10:04 AM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.