Jarrariums - Moss


Moss

Posted: 13 Jan 2020 11:07 PM PST

new project :)

Posted: 14 Jan 2020 07:54 AM PST

My wife is gifted at designing and making nano tanks. Say hi to the pea puffer!

Posted: 14 Jan 2020 09:58 AM PST

Three jarrariums basking in light

Posted: 13 Jan 2020 03:09 PM PST

[help] Fluval stratum and - to cap or not to cap, and what plants would be ideal?

Posted: 14 Jan 2020 10:40 AM PST

I picked up some FS after seeing positive reviews on it. However with some digging I've seen that not everything is ideal with this substrate and that it can be difficult to plant.

So I'm hoping to have some kind of grass to carpet the foreground. With majority of the plants placed in the background and eventually some shrimpies.

I have a plant light I got off Amazon a long time ago that can provide more than enough light.

I'm concerned with some reviews that said it doesn't have the proper nutrients for many plants and worried they won't do very well.

Also wondering how much of it to use in inches. The bowl im using is in my previous post.

submitted by /u/LookAtMyJar
[link] [comments]

I've noticed a constant stream of bubbles coming from one of my plants. Anyone know what on earth is going on here?

Posted: 14 Jan 2020 10:27 AM PST

A few of my "Jarquariums"

Posted: 14 Jan 2020 10:21 AM PST

Experience with Isopods in Jars

Posted: 13 Jan 2020 03:01 PM PST

Do a lot of you populate your jars, or keep them limited to plants? Recently I've noticed some mold and excess decaying plant matter in some of my jars and hear isopods and sprintails can help. If anyone on here has done it and has tips, please drop them here, I'd love to get some in mine.

submitted by /u/OhItsNotJoe
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.