Jarrariums - Found this in the woods today, i figure it belongs here


Found this in the woods today, i figure it belongs here

Posted: 06 Jan 2020 12:06 PM PST

Self Sufficient Shrimp Jarrarium Guide?

Posted: 07 Jan 2020 08:59 AM PST

Hey guys,

I'll make a Jarrarium, but I hace no idea what to do exactly. I have a Nanocube Tank with Betta, Danio Margaritatius and Neocaridinia Shrimp.

The plan is to make a Jarrarium, where the Shrimp thrive and make more shrimp Babies. I'd like it to be as self sufficient as possible.

Now, I've Googled a little bit and couldn't seem to find a complete guide.

I'd like to know what Plants I should put in, that thrive without Co2 and filter. I plan to put in maybe 3 or 4 different plants: some sort of ground covering plant, some moss and one or two taller plants for the Background, I guess.

Animal wise, there are shrimps, obviously, and I'd like some snails too. I thought about Posthorn Snails. Are they okay? Are there any other animals I can / should introduce?

Do you have any tips for me? Or some complete guide I can read up on this stuff?

submitted by /u/Zabric
[link] [comments]

Wild collected Monte Carlo in vase

Posted: 06 Jan 2020 06:31 PM PST

San Francisco prices...

Posted: 06 Jan 2020 03:02 PM PST

Setting up tank what do I do with shrimp and snails while I wait?

Posted: 06 Jan 2020 05:43 PM PST

Ordered every thing from super shrimp

submitted by /u/andrew7453
[link] [comments]

So pretty

Posted: 06 Jan 2020 06:11 PM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.