Shrimp Tank - Aquariums - I’m being overrun…


I’m being overrun…

Posted: 15 Jun 2022 10:09 PM PDT

Am I missing anything? Wanted to give my babies more variety in their diet..

Posted: 15 Jun 2022 10:08 PM PDT

Who would have guessed r/shitposting would have something for us.

Posted: 15 Jun 2022 11:48 PM PDT

“Wake up nerd”

Posted: 15 Jun 2022 08:38 PM PDT

What is doing? Is she just cleaning herself?

Posted: 16 Jun 2022 01:39 AM PDT

Recommendations on shrimp food brands

Posted: 16 Jun 2022 12:53 AM PDT

I am currently feeding my shrimp shrimp king complete sticks (2/10), fluval bug bites (10/10), aqueon herbivore (10/10), vegetables- spinach (0/10), sweet potatoes (0/10), & cucumbers (7/10). Any other recommendations for a more balanced diet?

submitted by /u/Thrwaqway
[link] [comments]

Sooo what happened to my shramps? Had 7 originally and now I can only find 3. Haven’t found any bodies though 🤷🏻‍♂️ found what I’m pretty sure was just an exoskeleton bc it was clear but definitely not 4. Are they just hiding?

Posted: 15 Jun 2022 08:36 PM PDT

is this usual to loose some shrimps ?

Posted: 15 Jun 2022 11:30 PM PDT

Hi everyone

I bought 4 shrimps last week, I tested my water parameters and stuff before and everything was fine, yet I think 2 of my shrimps died as I can't find them since the first day I bought them

Is this a normal thing that some shrimps randomly die or disappear ? I feed them crustacean food and they seem to love it so I don't think that's the cause

Also they live in a paludarium so at first I thought they were hiding behind some rocks or stuff but 1 week without seeing them seem a bit too much

Will my other 2 die as well ? Is this normal to loose some ?

Thank you very much in advance for your answers

Edit : forgot to say they are red fire cherry shrimps

submitted by /u/Ixeuu
[link] [comments]

i’m scared to clean my 3.5 gallon

Posted: 15 Jun 2022 10:04 PM PDT

i have 2 ghost shrimps living in my 3.5 gallon tank and i haven't cleaned it in months. I doesnt look dirty and my shrimp have honestly be doing so well that I am afraid to ruin any sort of equilibrium my tank has reached! The only thing that has died in my tank for months is one plant, which i removed. Should I clean it?

submitted by /u/PreviousMeringue2262
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.