Shrimp Tank - Aquariums - [FS]-PA-$3+-Cherry shrimp, Blue Dream, Crystal Red, Galaxy fishbone Juvies up for grabs. Shipping available.


[FS]-PA-$3+-Cherry shrimp, Blue Dream, Crystal Red, Galaxy fishbone Juvies up for grabs. Shipping available.

Posted: 13 Jun 2022 04:42 AM PDT

My cherry colony is finally taking off! so satisfying to see the plants and fauna thriving together. 6months in

Posted: 12 Jun 2022 10:20 PM PDT

Planaria? 😭

Posted: 13 Jun 2022 05:11 AM PDT

not helping...

Posted: 13 Jun 2022 05:22 AM PDT

rapid set up, details in comments

Posted: 13 Jun 2022 05:35 AM PDT

Shrimp adventurers or colonizers?

Posted: 13 Jun 2022 07:18 AM PDT

What is this? Is something wrong with her? I don’t know how this discoloration came about or which she used to be now she’s clear and spotted like this?

Posted: 12 Jun 2022 11:52 PM PDT

Made a shrimp bowl for my lonely yellow neocaridina

Posted: 12 Jun 2022 10:12 PM PDT

My RCS just molted and the males in the tank are going mental. Does she look saddled? (It's the clearest photo I could get, sorry!)

Posted: 13 Jun 2022 01:01 AM PDT

what that bump on the female at the back the other female dont have it

Posted: 13 Jun 2022 02:05 AM PDT

Amano friend

Posted: 12 Jun 2022 09:14 PM PDT

So many baby skrimps! This is my first ever non-store bought cherry shrimp. They're homemade ; )

Posted: 13 Jun 2022 07:39 AM PDT

My Amano is pregnant, correct? I can clearly see her fanning all those eggs. Unfortunately however, as I'm sure you all know, these babies won't live to adulthood as I don't have a brackish system for them... ; ( ...this does mean she is healthy though, right?

Posted: 13 Jun 2022 07:28 AM PDT

Help me select a caridina variety?

Posted: 13 Jun 2022 06:46 AM PDT

Some of you have already helped me on my road to starting a caridina tank, and for that I thank you.

My original plan was to get PRL crystal reds as I expect they'll want to breed and I want the offspring to all be beautiful. Then I showed my girlfriend some of the other varieties that exist and now the crystal reds aren't looking so hot.

I'm not too fussed on grading I'm just trying to avoid wild type offspring for the most part.

I'm doing my best to read up on the various varieties and crossings that exist, for example I wanted red zebras but I'm reading now that as they're a variety of pinto (according to one forum I'm reading) they won't breed true to phenotype

My question for you all is (if money was no object) what species/variety would you stock that meets my conditions (pretty to look at and sustainable to breed)

Give me a good recommendation (or top 3?) and if I ever sell the Bébés I'll give you a steep discount.

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/Marshmallow5198
[link] [comments]

Hey guys so I have 4 pregnant shrimp in my tank and I’ve been keeping a close eye on them, on Friday all of them had eggs, and they still all do except one of them only has two eggs now. Any idea what could have happened?

Posted: 12 Jun 2022 09:48 PM PDT

Will BBA harm my berries??

Posted: 13 Jun 2022 01:19 AM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.