Reef Tank - Aquariums - Cranking the Blues 👀


Cranking the Blues 👀

Posted: 12 Jun 2022 05:47 PM PDT

This little guy has come a long way. From no color to a bright yellow gold color

Posted: 12 Jun 2022 04:05 PM PDT

Can I get a Coral ID please?

Posted: 12 Jun 2022 03:35 PM PDT

Coral ID?

Posted: 12 Jun 2022 06:25 PM PDT

I introduced another maroon clownfish to my tank and they are fighting relentlessly. I know initial fighting is mandatory for clownfish but I’m afraid he may get injured. Should I place him in a breeder box? Even if I do they will still have to fight until one comes on top as female, please help!

Posted: 12 Jun 2022 06:06 PM PDT

Reef Pest ID? Is this a Berghia Nudibranch? Good or bad?

Posted: 12 Jun 2022 12:31 PM PDT

My island reef tank

Posted: 12 Jun 2022 06:53 PM PDT

How urgent should I be about finding a new tank stand?

Posted: 12 Jun 2022 05:42 PM PDT

how do I tell if it has ich when it has white scales? I've been told it has ich

Posted: 12 Jun 2022 05:24 PM PDT

*Rant* my foxface is making me mad

Posted: 12 Jun 2022 03:47 PM PDT

I am irrationally angry at my foxface and just need to vent. I bought it a week ago and it spends 90% of the time hiding behind the powerhead in the corner. If it is swimming, heaven forbid I get within 10 feet of the tank, else full camo and hiding. I cleaned the tank today and it's played dead for 4 hours. We have nesting birds that are less skittish.

To pre-answer any questions, zero Ammonia, 78F, 1.02 salinity, 29 gallon quarantine with 2 clowns (who are happy derps). No ick, eats well, has hiding spots. I think I'd be less annoyed if he used them. I just put in a clip with seaweed too.

Sorry if this is against the rules, but I needed a vent.

submitted by /u/TiBikeNerd
[link] [comments]

Whats this white spot behind YWGs head?

Posted: 12 Jun 2022 06:56 PM PDT

AIO tank recs?

Posted: 12 Jun 2022 05:45 PM PDT

Cleaning out my fish room and deciding to put the money towards an AIO tank. Probably 20 gallons, maybe 30. With everything sold I'll have at least $1200 to spend. Obviously don't wanna spend it all on the tank, lol. Any recommendations from you all? Any brands that shine more than others?? Thank you all a lot.

submitted by /u/trevorbridges011400
[link] [comments]

Need help with what and where to put corals. More in comments

Posted: 12 Jun 2022 02:39 PM PDT

Did not dose ammonia after the first initial time.

Posted: 12 Jun 2022 07:58 PM PDT

I'm wondering if I messed up anything potentially. I did the AlgaeBarn nitrocycle kit with Turbo Fritz 900 and dosed everything. However I did not continue dosing any ammonia in after the first time and it has been 4 weeks now since that initial start up. My ammonia and nitrite have both been 0 since the end of week 1, so tank has been cycled for 3 weeks now.

I'm planning on adding a pair of clownfish this week and wondering if I'll be okay or need to take any precautions. Thank you very much :)

submitted by /u/Yahtzee_5
[link] [comments]

are all three of these frags micromussa lordhowensis? hard to tell since they're not all fully open yet. Newest addition today is in the center, most established on right.

Posted: 12 Jun 2022 11:21 AM PDT

Freshwater guy thinking of first reef tank: best / thoughts regarding all in one systems?

Posted: 12 Jun 2022 01:13 PM PDT

Hi all! I currently have two freshwater planted tanks that are doing great. They are balanced, cycled and at the point where it's mostly autopilot. I have a corner in the house that I'm looking to add a 30-45 gallon cube. I can go freshwater again but have been mesmerized by some of the reef tanks I've seen.

I am seriously thinking of getting my toes wet with a reef tank. I am hoping something that is 30+ gallons should be fairly lenient for a beginner… one of my tanks is a small 5g freshwater and that's been a nightmare to balance!

Now, my question is regarding your thoughts on all in one units from places like waterbox or Red Sea. They sell some beautiful hardware and stands and would look great and it seems their all in one kits come with everything to start and I don't need to worry about compatibility issues. That said, I want to make sure I'm getting off on a strong foot. For a total saltwater beginner, would you recommend an AIO system?

Thank you!!

submitted by /u/StunningWeekend
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.