Goldfish - Aquariums - A pretty view this morning


A pretty view this morning

Posted: 11 Jun 2022 04:10 PM PDT

Look what i found!! The brooch are gorgeous.

Posted: 11 Jun 2022 12:14 PM PDT

Goldfish keeping/buying

Posted: 11 Jun 2022 02:07 PM PDT

I wanna get back into goldfish keeping a bit and I don't wanna buy any from the pet stores near me like petco and pet smart so does anyone know the best website to buy goldfish off? Reliable, responsible, clean, all that.

submitted by /u/jusslust
[link] [comments]

Help identify mystery… fin? If you look back towards his tail fin on his left side (his right, our left) you’ll see a little fin sticking up when he swims. Is it a deformity? I don’t think it’s Fin rot because it doesn’t seem to be a part of any of his existing fins, and his other fins look healthy?

Posted: 11 Jun 2022 02:57 PM PDT

what's some good food for gold fish

Posted: 11 Jun 2022 12:39 PM PDT

I have a few goldfish and I would lobe to know what foods they can have to help them live happier. I am currently feeding goldfish flakes and blood worms. Want to diversify their diet

submitted by /u/Caotic_Evil-8102
[link] [comments]

Blue Ryukin? Is this normal?

Posted: 11 Jun 2022 03:40 AM PDT

My goldfish is acting lethargic, normal behavior or potentially sick?

Posted: 11 Jun 2022 09:35 AM PDT

I have a 35 gallon tank with a calico and orange goldfish (I've been struggling with coming up with names for them so I'm just gonna call them Calico and Orange). I added Calico on 6/1 and Orange 6/2. At first, everything seemed fine.

On 6/6, my medications arrived so I began treating the entire tank as a quarantine process to make sure they are healthy. I used about 15 ml of Ich-X, three packets of API General Cure, and three packets of API E.M. Erythromycin. This is the aquarium med trio used by Aquarium Co-Op so my plan was to leave the medications in there for a week and begin the process of removing them on 6/12 (tomorrow).

Over the past few days, Orange has been making me nervous as she spends most of her days laying in the corner of the tank. At first, I assumed it was the effects of the medication but Calico seems to swim about just fine with no issues (in fact she is quite active). I fed them both very lightly on 6/9 and she ate her food no problem.

I haven't tested the water since 6/2 (can you test the tank with medications in it or will the medications effect the test results?). Last I tested it, I had 0ppm ammonia and nitrites, 5ppm of nitrates, and a pH of 8.4. The temperature has shifted between 70*-74*F. There is a sponge filter in the tank with an air stone to aid in oxygenating the water.

I know that different goldfish tends to have different personalities. So does Orange just seem like a lazy fish or is there something to be concerned about her behavior? These are my first goldfish so I really don't wanna lose one within the first few weeks of having them. Any and all help will be appreciated.

submitted by /u/A_Fuckin_Gremlin
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.