Crayfish What species is this guy? Bought at pet store in Michigan


What species is this guy? Bought at pet store in Michigan

Posted: 08 Jun 2022 03:48 PM PDT

I cannot explain the joy that Karl brings me!!!

Posted: 08 Jun 2022 06:51 AM PDT

Ah yes, a normal day in my crayfishing hobby, filter feeding.

Posted: 08 Jun 2022 04:28 PM PDT

Are CPO eggs yellow or black?

Posted: 08 Jun 2022 01:23 PM PDT

Wild crayfish ID — Michigan

Posted: 08 Jun 2022 04:54 PM PDT

its shell rot? :(

Posted: 08 Jun 2022 10:50 PM PDT

Larry the redswamp crawfish. yes. Theres a res turtle in there it's going to be transported to a 55 gal

Posted: 08 Jun 2022 09:42 PM PDT

All aboard the choo choo train.

Posted: 08 Jun 2022 12:37 AM PDT

Is it illegal to sell crawfish in Virginia?

Posted: 08 Jun 2022 04:05 PM PDT

If you Google it, there's a law that's apparently been on the books since 2006 that says it's illegal for any crawfish ever to be sold as anything other than food, but I have bought two electric blues last summer, and a Mexican dwarf in January. I'm going to start breeding said CPOs soon and I want to be able to sell to local hobbyists or my LFS. The only reason I ask is because my LFS told me they couldn't bring any in bc they're illegal, but like I said I've bought multiple within the last year. I contacted the appropriate government bodies but they didn't say anything.

submitted by /u/MakoaMain
[link] [comments]

why is getting brown her tail?

Posted: 08 Jun 2022 03:37 PM PDT

Opinion on Cats and Crawfishes together?

Posted: 07 Jun 2022 08:53 PM PDT

Hi, so I have my crawfish Dean who's about 3 inches long. And I am thinking about getting a cat and was wondering if that was a bad idea. Dean is my number one priority here I want her safe and not stressed out.

More info: The tank is 20 gallons, the lid I have on it right now is a plastic one that came with the tank and goes on the lip. I do also have a mesh lid that fits over the plastic lid but doesn't completely lie flat because of the filter.

I'm not a fan of how the filter hangs so if anyone has any suggestions I'd love some. (Tetra whisper filter)

She's only escaped once which was my fault and I believe I've fixed that issue. She certainly still tries to escape.

Dean is a bit more of the shy side I've had her for 1.5 months.

If any more info is needed please ask. And thank you for any advice you have.

submitted by /u/unexpected_pseudonym
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.