Crayfish guy how do you think of this fish tank? would my cray enjoy living in it filled with water?


guy how do you think of this fish tank? would my cray enjoy living in it filled with water?

Posted: 11 Jun 2022 08:31 PM PDT

is this a good sign? I think I see eyes?

Posted: 11 Jun 2022 11:49 PM PDT

Can dwarf crayfishes cohabitate with cherry shrimps ?

Posted: 12 Jun 2022 04:52 AM PDT

Hey everyone, everything is in the title, I would like to buy some cambarellus diminutus for my cherry shrimps tank but before I'm informing myself on weither or not they can cohabitate

I've seen both answers on the net so I thought I'd directly ask crayfish owners for some opinions/advices about it !

Thank you very much for your answers !

submitted by /u/Ixeuu
[link] [comments]

Bad molt. I thought I’d one everything right. Help requested, especially from r/Felis_hannie

Posted: 12 Jun 2022 04:12 AM PDT

Is there a way to encourage a molt ? My crayfishes shell rot has a new spot … is he going to die from this ?

Posted: 11 Jun 2022 10:47 PM PDT

Is it a parasite or?

Posted: 11 Jun 2022 05:43 PM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.