Axolotl - Aquariums - Morning Derpy-Happiness


Morning Derpy-Happiness

Posted: 12 Jun 2022 05:03 AM PDT

I made an axolotl drawing ;)

Posted: 12 Jun 2022 09:09 AM PDT

Had to turn his bubbles of while doing maintenance. When I turned them back on it was obvious that he missed them

Posted: 12 Jun 2022 11:04 AM PDT

Please help

Posted: 12 Jun 2022 07:10 AM PDT

My axolotl animation

Posted: 12 Jun 2022 03:57 AM PDT

Axolotl top gills “detached”? I came home from college about a month ago and it’s been like this, he doesn’t seem to be bothered but just making sure this isn’t an emergency or anything

Posted: 12 Jun 2022 01:05 PM PDT

gfp axolotl babys

Posted: 12 Jun 2022 11:31 AM PDT

true enigma? i believe so. he is about 5in

Posted: 12 Jun 2022 11:25 AM PDT

Question for anyone with bioactive/planted tanks: What light type and brand do you recommend?

Posted: 12 Jun 2022 01:37 PM PDT

Obviously something that isn't too bright but still gives off enough light to support at least a few Java or Anubias varieties. Having trouble finding something specific that meets those requirements and wanted to see what you guys use that seems to work well. tank size is 40 gallon breeder

submitted by /u/Bagels_from_space
[link] [comments]

Who can resist that face?

Posted: 12 Jun 2022 01:28 PM PDT

Algae probs, looking for solutions for algae growth in my tank and how to maintain it!

Posted: 12 Jun 2022 01:14 PM PDT

Axolotl loves playing dead

Posted: 12 Jun 2022 12:44 PM PDT

So my sister left me in charge of her Axolotl, Lemon. I've been doing pretty good only rarely forgetting to feed her and making sure the water cycle is safe. But starting yesterday they were laying belly up. So I naturally freaked out and went to check and then they swam away. They keep swimming around and then flip upside down and remain stationary and slowly moving around.

The only idea I have is that they inhaled air and it's causing it to be sorta bottom light. But I think it's best to ask other axolotl owners for help.

submitted by /u/Android_mk
[link] [comments]

this is opi! opi doesn't like any kinds of worms. she prefers to eat live fish. so i'm wondering, is anyone else's axo picky like this?

Posted: 12 Jun 2022 12:10 PM PDT

How is this filter for an axolotl. I'll be using it on a 40 gallon tank. Is this ok or would a different one be better?

Posted: 12 Jun 2022 07:47 AM PDT

In regards to my last post here is how it is curling. water parameters are NO2:blue(doesn't show measurements) NH3:0 PH:7.0 (this is u/arr3whead on a different account)

Posted: 12 Jun 2022 11:31 AM PDT

Is slate safe to use for axolotls?

Posted: 12 Jun 2022 11:19 AM PDT

So I would prefer not to have a bare bottom tank for an axolotl and the one I'm getting is too small for sand. I have read you can tile the tank as well. Is slate a safe material for axolotls or would it be better to keep the tank bare bottom or another type of rock?

submitted by /u/BussySaka141
[link] [comments]

Plant camouflage

Posted: 12 Jun 2022 10:57 AM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.