Axolotl - Aquariums - I hope you guys don't die from the cuteness 🥺❤️


I hope you guys don't die from the cuteness 🥺❤️

Posted: 10 Jun 2022 04:22 PM PDT

New axolotl momma!! Do they look healthy? Had them for about 2 weeks now, they’ve grown a lot.

Posted: 10 Jun 2022 07:10 AM PDT

is my axolotl fat??

Posted: 10 Jun 2022 02:01 PM PDT

In my game you play as a cute but hungry Axolotl, here's our main menu drawing :D

Posted: 10 Jun 2022 12:00 PM PDT

Beware the ferocious sea monster!!

Posted: 10 Jun 2022 09:26 PM PDT

Hey you were thinking about grabbing me a worm, right?

Posted: 10 Jun 2022 11:53 AM PDT

my axo has a huge personality.

Posted: 11 Jun 2022 02:08 AM PDT

OK so I fed my axolotl a slug that was a bit too big, yes storing it in his mouth rn end hasn't fully swallowed it, will he be OK

Posted: 10 Jun 2022 12:50 PM PDT

What is this? I’ve never seen an axie like this! What do y’all think this morph is?

Posted: 10 Jun 2022 12:55 PM PDT

Someone has decided they don't like the worms in my fridge, now I need to buy more

Posted: 10 Jun 2022 02:02 PM PDT

Can anyone identify this axolotl morph? Not mine, asking for a friend.

Posted: 10 Jun 2022 05:40 AM PDT

Is there a rule of thumb for determining if a worm is too big for your axolotl?

Posted: 10 Jun 2022 07:06 PM PDT

Can you feed axolotls surimi ?

Posted: 11 Jun 2022 02:19 AM PDT

The idea went through my head yesterday

submitted by /u/CCCyanide
[link] [comments]

Any tips on keeping my axies tank cool during summer? My chiller just can't keep up it normally stops at around 64.5 it's been continuously going and it still can't keep up it stays around 66

Posted: 10 Jun 2022 10:22 PM PDT

One of my holdbacks, my little 8-gilled wonder 💙

Posted: 09 Jun 2022 03:52 PM PDT

Help please!

Posted: 10 Jun 2022 11:53 PM PDT

My baby lottl is a little over 4 months and he is probably about 4.5-5inches in length. We were chopping up red wigglers for a while until one day I was cutting them and he lunged for a big one and swallowed it and from then on no more cutting. He is currently tubbed and has been for probably a month now due to a tank issue not his health. Today I went to do his feeding and 100% water change (primed for dechlorination every time) and I saw a bunch of thrown up worms and the water smelled bad almost like sour milk. Should I be worried? He shows no other signs of stress other than the throw up. Good color, gills aren't curled at all. He swam right up to me looking for food. He's been eating full-size worms for probably 2 or 3 weeks now confidently.

submitted by /u/Extension-Explorer64
[link] [comments]

Dumb question! how does one buy an axolotl?

Posted: 10 Jun 2022 07:15 PM PDT

My husband and I have been doing extensive research on Axolotl care and have learned a lot! In a few years we would love to add an axolotl to our household however I am having a hard time finding information on how to source reputable breeders of axolotls.

I am heavily involved in anti puppy mill and am super knowledgeable about how to source a reputable dog or cat breeder but no knowledge of reptiles, fish or amphibians!

We do like in a small town in Nebraska so we don't have any stores in town that really sell anything other than fish.

Thanks! ❤️

submitted by /u/Objective_Car_2482
[link] [comments]

Hey Guys i’m currently begging for my parents to get me an axolotl i have a big enough tank and all the right supplies whats the best tip i should hear before getting a little funky salamander

Posted: 10 Jun 2022 09:57 PM PDT

Just installed my canister filter, is the flow appropriate for an axolotl tank? It's a 40 breeder tank, no axie there yet.

Posted: 10 Jun 2022 11:50 AM PDT

power outage issues

Posted: 10 Jun 2022 08:46 PM PDT

So I recently moved into a new apartment and while I was at work the other day the power had gone out. When I got home, power was back on, but my filter was chugging without filtering any water since it had drained out from the power outage. My filter is an AquaClear CycleGuard Power Filter. Is there anything I can do to keep it from turning back on after a power outage or something that would keep it running?

submitted by /u/Practical-Basket5018
[link] [comments]

Trouble getting nitrate levels down

Posted: 10 Jun 2022 07:45 PM PDT

the face of his first successful “hunt”

Posted: 09 Jun 2022 07:40 PM PDT

My axie keeps growing extra toes? Anyone else’s have a lot of extra toes?

Posted: 09 Jun 2022 11:51 AM PDT

I figured to share (info in comments)

Posted: 10 Jun 2022 11:47 AM PDT

My tub setup I have going for my Axolotl while her tank brings cycling. Very happy with it!

Posted: 10 Jun 2022 12:59 PM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.