Jarrariums - My vase & jar aquariums in the evening


My vase & jar aquariums in the evening

Posted: 18 Apr 2021 05:46 AM PDT

The first image is my most recent change, the second image is from before. Definitely like the new look, works better with the pothos I have growing in it. The baby spider plant is temporary until it gets planted. Dwarf water lily growing and some java moss and floating plants to finish it off!

Posted: 17 Apr 2021 02:00 PM PDT

When it rains way more than usual and you need to drain your jar

Posted: 17 Apr 2021 08:53 PM PDT

Marimo moss ball Jarrariums at Garden Center

Posted: 17 Apr 2021 06:24 PM PDT

There were Marimo moss balls in clamping top jars for sale at a local garden center I was at yesterday. Since the Marimo moss balls have all been pulled recently from the local fish stores for having zebra mussels, I was concerned. It's the start of the summer and I would hate to see the invasive pest mussels released into the local water ways here in Oregon!

submitted by /u/Glimerz
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.