Jarrariums - I love the way the late afternoon sun hits one of my jars!


I love the way the late afternoon sun hits one of my jars!

Posted: 08 Apr 2021 07:29 PM PDT

Should I spray moss, plants, bark, etc with neem oil before I use? Other suggestions for how to clean before use.

Posted: 09 Apr 2021 09:13 AM PDT

I harvested some woodland plants yesterday and was wondering if I can/should use neem oil to kill any pests or possible molds before I use them? Everything will be placed in an old coffee pot with no cover so do not want bugs crawling around my place.

And if not neem oil, what other options are there?

submitted by /u/supyadumbbitch
[link] [comments]

My second attempt at jarrariums any feedback!?

Posted: 08 Apr 2021 04:54 PM PDT

My first ever, 3 day old jarrarium. Any feedback would be appreciated!

Posted: 09 Apr 2021 10:02 AM PDT

Heres another built with my favourite plant as the key highlight/theme

Posted: 09 Apr 2021 10:00 AM PDT

Water Pennyworth

Posted: 08 Apr 2021 06:25 PM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.