Jarrariums - First closed swamp jarrarium


First closed swamp jarrarium

Posted: 19 Apr 2021 06:21 AM PDT

I just finished this moss and epiphyte jar for a friend. Waiting for the moss to grow over the glue before I gift it, but not off to a bad start.

Posted: 19 Apr 2021 07:42 AM PDT

this is my jarrarium, more of a vasearrarium. it’s fully self sustaining, granted i give it enough sun! no animals over microscopic size for now, but there is wild pond algae and duckweed :^) i use it as my own personal pond to take samples from and study under my microscope! sooo many tardigrades!

Posted: 18 Apr 2021 02:07 PM PDT

bleghhhh it failed and smelled like rot. clearly failed GOD IT SMELLS HORRENDOUS. where did i go wrong?

Posted: 18 Apr 2021 12:04 PM PDT

My second jarrarium. The first one was very successful, will this one too?

Posted: 18 Apr 2021 10:41 AM PDT

Should i be worried about this cobweb structure in my terrarium. Ive had this terrarium for about a week and a half

Posted: 18 Apr 2021 03:29 PM PDT

I have a planted aquarium and was thinking of starting a submerged jarrarium, what tips do you guys have?

Posted: 18 Apr 2021 11:40 AM PDT

For example, is having stagnant water ok, and does it need to be cycled? Any help would be appreciated

submitted by /u/StoneSatsuma
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.