Jarrariums - Before and after, don't give up when you feel like it just got out of control


Before and after, don't give up when you feel like it just got out of control

Posted: 05 Apr 2021 03:31 AM PDT

New Jarrarium, Northern Minnesota (closed ecosystem)

Posted: 04 Apr 2021 07:16 PM PDT

snails in jarrariums? oxygen?

Posted: 05 Apr 2021 08:48 AM PDT

i'm thinking of putting pond snails in a jarrarium/ecosphere jar. i would be putting aquatic plants in there too so oxygen would be produced during the day, but used up at night time. should i be leaving the jar open overnight for oxygen for the snails or is there another way to go about that? will they be okay if the jar is sealed 24/7? has anyone had any experience with snails in this scenario? thank you!

submitted by /u/jayDxzxx
[link] [comments]

Long term sealed jar advice

Posted: 05 Apr 2021 08:32 AM PDT

Looking to seal up my next build as long as possible. Any specific dirts better than others? Potting mix, yard dirt (sterilized), yard dirt (unsterilized)? Also, should I add spring tails or isopods?

submitted by /u/ninjecks
[link] [comments]

Ecosphere made from pond in North Eastern(hardin county)Ohio USA about and in and a quarter long very thin and swims like a snake any idea's what it is?

Posted: 04 Apr 2021 04:33 PM PDT

What fish to you guys use for your indoor ponds?

Posted: 04 Apr 2021 12:29 PM PDT

I'm genuinely curious

submitted by /u/Loss-of_passion
[link] [comments]

What insects should I put in my first jarrariums?

Posted: 04 Apr 2021 11:09 AM PDT

I don't know what insects to put into my jar and I don't know whether I need a predator too or not please help

submitted by /u/BogeyedBeastL8
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.