Axolotl - Aquariums - Miss mean green, GFP blue gilled leucistic


Miss mean green, GFP blue gilled leucistic

Posted: 05 Apr 2021 05:38 AM PDT

Happy Easter everybunny!!! bubbles_theaxolotl ♥️

Posted: 04 Apr 2021 08:50 PM PDT

When your fave show is on, your blankie is soft, your choccy drink is warm and someone starts rubbing your feet.

Posted: 05 Apr 2021 02:37 AM PDT

Woah look at that daredevil! Hes crazy �� go Vinnie, go Vinnie ������

Posted: 04 Apr 2021 11:15 PM PDT

Guys...there is an axolotl Bitmoji!!! ��

Posted: 04 Apr 2021 07:49 PM PDT

For my boy Miti

Posted: 05 Apr 2021 09:13 AM PDT

Hey guys, this is my new axie. I just wanted to ask, will he change his colour as he gets older or he will stay the same? I’m just curious because the seller told me it’s black ��

Posted: 05 Apr 2021 06:13 AM PDT

good evening from Atticus

Posted: 04 Apr 2021 08:34 PM PDT

Hows my little fella look? ~3 inches

Posted: 05 Apr 2021 02:57 AM PDT

����

Posted: 04 Apr 2021 02:34 PM PDT

Surprise Eggs

Posted: 05 Apr 2021 08:41 AM PDT

Woke up this morning to find that my axolotls had laid some eggs. I currently have 2 in a 70 gallon tank.

Any tips, guides, advice, on what I should do to care for the eggs and resulting tadpoles? Any help would be great, I am not prepared for this!

submitted by /u/NichS144
[link] [comments]

Is this axolotl healthy? (wanting to adopt - worried about spots and potentially curled fins)

Posted: 05 Apr 2021 01:26 AM PDT

Big chomp

Posted: 04 Apr 2021 07:01 PM PDT

One year ago, I adopted my baby boy. I seriously can’t believe how fast the time has gone or how big he’s gotten! I’ve lost a lot during the pandemic and he has absolutely been my saving grace ��

Posted: 04 Apr 2021 12:50 PM PDT

Temperature advice

Posted: 05 Apr 2021 04:46 AM PDT

Buying an axolotl, and want to know what temperature to keep the tank at, and how to keep it cool.

submitted by /u/Reddistick
[link] [comments]

Thinking about getting an axolotl

Posted: 05 Apr 2021 04:42 AM PDT

Hello, I have been really thinking about getting an axolotl as a pet, yet need some pointers about the filter needed, ect. I have done lots of research, and am purchasing a ten gallon tank, but am unsure about the pellets over the live food and other care methods. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/Reddistick
[link] [comments]

Is this dent on his head normal? Also I do know he is skinny. I am trying to feed him more

Posted: 04 Apr 2021 10:16 PM PDT

Axolotl shipping

Posted: 04 Apr 2021 05:38 PM PDT

I shipped seven Axolotls Via UPS overnight but had an issue with one dying. Six were 3" and one was over 7". I used an insulated box and put them all in their own LongLife breather bag. When I received the package, all the small ones were fine, but the large one was dead. The skin was melting off and it started to smell almost like it died shortly after packaging. Any ideas as to why the large one died so quickly?

submitted by /u/KookyPattern150
[link] [comments]

(IMPORTANT) im going camping and i need to know what to do about the axies

Posted: 04 Apr 2021 07:11 PM PDT

I'm gonna go camping in a few weeks but i need to be sure if I can leave my axies alone, I'm planning to camp for 2-3 days the axolotls are 6-7 months old, both males and they are in the same tank they are best buds, i wanna know if they will bite eachother or if they will be ok that long without worms, some feedback would be appreciated and I have perfect water parameters and 35 gallon tank for them.

submitted by /u/nenuu91
[link] [comments]

New Axolotl Owner

Posted: 04 Apr 2021 10:55 PM PDT

Hi - Someone is giving me an axolotl with his 10G home in a few days. I've always had reptiles, frogs, and fish, but I know axolotl have different care requirements and I'd like to make sure I know what I'm doing before I get him.

I do have plans to move him into a 20G long - is this a large enough tank, or should I go bigger? He/She is about 5 inches long currently.

I've read that they don't require a heater, and actually prefer the cold. What's the ideal temperature to keep them at?

Other than a filter and a place for him to hide, do I need to put anything else in the tank? I'm planning to have a bare bottom tank.

How often should I do water changes, and how much should I be changing?

Sorry for all the questions! I just want to make sure I'm taking proper care. If there's any other pertinent information you'd like to share, feel free to do so! Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/sunflowers-and-love
[link] [comments]

Good tank backdrop? ��

Posted: 04 Apr 2021 03:18 PM PDT

Shipping

Posted: 04 Apr 2021 08:04 PM PDT

Hello friends!

So I currently live in MD but recently got a job in WA. I have to drive with my car across the country but think that it would be better to ship my axolotl. I have never shipped him and have always just driven with him when he needed to move from my college dorm back home for the summer. I am very nervous about this as he is my baby and I would be devastated if something happened to him. So I am looking for any and all advice about shipping him or if you think driving with him would be better. Just in case it matters he is 5 years old and probably about 9-10 inches long. Thank you all!!!!

submitted by /u/MainLettuce
[link] [comments]

Is 4 axolotls in one tank too many? Even if it’s a huge tank with lots of hides

Posted: 04 Apr 2021 11:16 PM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.