Goldfish - Aquariums - Presenting...my goldfish tank's filter!


Presenting...my goldfish tank's filter!

Posted: 19 Apr 2021 01:45 PM PDT

Pigs in disguise

Posted: 19 Apr 2021 04:04 AM PDT

Water pig Rex is a huge fan of the new gel food

Posted: 19 Apr 2021 03:48 PM PDT

Kingyo madness #goldfishph

Posted: 19 Apr 2021 10:08 PM PDT

My babies �� I know they aren’t perfect but they are slowly looking better every day ��

Posted: 19 Apr 2021 09:18 PM PDT

So I have finished building my new pond (45 gal bigger than the old one) and I am keeping my 6 goldfish and three minnows in this around 10 gallon bait bucket with a bubbler. With they be ok for 24 hours in this or do I need to do something else?

Posted: 19 Apr 2021 06:09 PM PDT

I just did a 90 percent water change a day ago. Any idea what in the world is happening to my tank?

Posted: 19 Apr 2021 10:44 AM PDT

Filter Reccomendations? Must be silent

Posted: 19 Apr 2021 12:49 PM PDT

Hello, I am a (relatively) new goldfish owner, got them October 2020, and am wondering if ya'll can recommend any good and quiet filters. I have 2 black moors/telescope eyes in a 30Gal planted tank in my room. I already have this equipped with a 'Sicce Tidal 55' I bought this especially because it was marketed as almost 'silent', but for me at least and as several reviews I have seen agree with me that for them this can be also quite loud/rattly sometimes anyway. This is keeping the water crystal clear with weekly maintenance, but the noise from this thing can be really annoying (over 50db depending on the flow rate, and down to about 30 at minimum) seeing as it is in my bedroom and most nights I have to sleep with earplugs in🤣. I have tried everything, Vaseline, maintenance, moving it, padding it and nothing seems to work. This has already caused me a great deal of stress and I would just like to know if anybody could give reccomendations to a filter that would adequately filter this water quietly. My budget for this would be about €50-100 depending on the filter. Even if you could just point me to a forum or site where I can see some options, any help would be appreciated! Thank you.

submitted by /u/wee_twirp
[link] [comments]

Scale problems? Its and adop one he came like that, what can i do?

Posted: 19 Apr 2021 03:21 PM PDT

Goldfish won’t stop growing

Posted: 19 Apr 2021 03:00 PM PDT

I was under the impression that goldfish grow to the size of their environment...?

I have two fish that started around 1", and are easily 4-5" each now, in a 20gal tank. They're obviously crowded/unhappy but if I get a bigger tank (and they grow more) my other fish will be able to fit in their mouths...

Advice?

submitted by /u/Randomized007
[link] [comments]

Need help here! Can I use the same sand for cichlid and goldfish tanks?

Posted: 19 Apr 2021 12:46 PM PDT

Need advice

Posted: 19 Apr 2021 12:39 PM PDT

I was just curious, how exactly do you know when your tank is cycled and ready for fish?

submitted by /u/JustALilRhinoKitty
[link] [comments]

Goldfish tank getting extreme algae

Posted: 19 Apr 2021 10:06 AM PDT

Hey all, I need some help. Last week I went away for the weekend and came back to a solid green tank. Over the past week it's been a downhill battle and it's gotten worse despite daily water changes. This morning, one goldfish died and the other was hovering around the top. Moved him to a quarantine tank.

It's a 6 month old, planted 30 gallon tank. Parameters look fine. I do 15-20% water changes at least twice a week. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/LeLonelyLamp
[link] [comments]

Please help with my fish in new tank.

Posted: 19 Apr 2021 08:07 AM PDT

My goldfish swims upside down, but when he sees me, he rights himself and seems toc swim normally. Its happened many times and I'm not sure if he's sick or not

Posted: 19 Apr 2021 07:16 AM PDT

Popeyed/Moor Goldfish Infection

Posted: 19 Apr 2021 06:54 AM PDT

I would share a photo but her condition is beyond stressful for me and honestly triggers a panic attack in me, so for my health, I cannot offer a visual.

I added a pleco to our tank with my Oracle after her brother died in November of 2020. As I went to do the weekly 25% water change, I saw she was lethargic and had white spots, so I instantly started ick treatment. I put the filter back in after the treatment to clean the water and began treating her for fun rot and red sores yesterday.

She looks horrible. Her back tail is shredded, her side has a huge red sore, the white ick spots now look like moss covering her, and she doesn't swim at all, just sits at the bottom of the tank.

I don't want her to suffer, and I can't guarantee she'll get better. This infection was so bad and so quick. I thought I had done everything right and now she's in pain. My husband is still hopeful, and is planning on doing the last fin rot/sore treatment tonight and adding the filter back to our tank tomorrow. Should we continue with the treatment? Or should I help her not be in?

submitted by /u/XehCainam94
[link] [comments]

How long should I let my new goldfish tank cycle for?

Posted: 19 Apr 2021 04:53 AM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.