Crayfish I decided to bring Sasha home from the nature center. She looks so pretty under aquarium lights. (P. gracilis)


I decided to bring Sasha home from the nature center. She looks so pretty under aquarium lights. (P. gracilis)

Posted: 19 Apr 2021 05:58 PM PDT

Feeding time ��

Posted: 19 Apr 2021 09:46 AM PDT

Biggest crayfish specimen ever you entercountered?

Posted: 19 Apr 2021 07:01 AM PDT

In my homeland, Hungary, I've seen many red swamp crayfish. Some say they found marbled crayfish in the local areas but i never seen one. What is the biggest, clawiest crayfish you ever seen?

submitted by /u/text_text_text
[link] [comments]

These two live in an 80 gallon tank and very rarely get this close lol. They don’t ever fight each other luckily. I love the contrast in their pincher size

Posted: 19 Apr 2021 01:16 AM PDT

Compatibility... (Read description)

Posted: 19 Apr 2021 09:23 AM PDT

Are mollies, or any fish (sizes: 3-4") compatible with marmorkrebs? I was wondering since I currently have a 29 gallon tank with 5 mollies, and would like something that's fairly active on the bottom... I've heard marbled crays are quite peaceful and won't tend to bother with fish too much: therefore I was thinking this would be the perfect option. Whereas, the crays would also help to control the population, and vice versa...

submitted by /u/TacticTilapia1050
[link] [comments]

Teaching crayfish to handfeed?

Posted: 19 Apr 2021 09:09 AM PDT

So I like hand feeding animals I handfeed my frog,dog,goldfish,even some small community tank fish eat off my fingers. But my electric blue cray I've had for close to a year now refuses to eat from my hand and even tongs I've tried many methods but it just wont eat the closest I've gotten is interest from tongd but wont eat until the food has hit the ground. and the funny thing is her tank mate a wild caught red swamp crayfish that I got like only a month ago that's only like 2-3 inches already hand feeds and when it smells food already knows to put its hand in the air

submitted by /u/LazyLemur45
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.