Goldfish - Aquariums - Nice pic of my beautiful ryukins! They're still babies


Nice pic of my beautiful ryukins! They're still babies

Posted: 06 Apr 2021 07:36 AM PDT

My oranda was pearl white, and she’s turning yellow now. Is it because of the broccoli and spinach I’ve been giving her? Side note: I put 8 small zebra nerites in there today and she ate them all.

Posted: 06 Apr 2021 06:13 PM PDT

Moving soon!!! I am water leaks testing my 55 outside to get ready for my Loinhead goldy and my bristlenose pleco to move from 37 gallons to their new tank. I am sooo exited, it looks so spacious compared to 37...

Posted: 06 Apr 2021 07:28 PM PDT

https://www.reddit.com/r/Goldfish/comments/mkkyvp/what_is_this_ranchu_is_it_worth_it/ I brought him home, guys. His name is Chunky!

Posted: 06 Apr 2021 07:18 AM PDT

What type of oranda is this?

Posted: 06 Apr 2021 06:55 PM PDT

Help this cutie out!

Posted: 06 Apr 2021 04:17 PM PDT

Is my fish sick? (More in the comments section)

Posted: 06 Apr 2021 04:45 PM PDT

I moved my goldfish out of my bathroom and on to this large furniture piece in my dining room. Now I have room for a larger tank hopefully soon!

Posted: 06 Apr 2021 06:22 AM PDT

LOWERING NITRITES IN MY GIRLFRIENDS TAKE, PLEASE HELP

Posted: 06 Apr 2021 06:05 PM PDT

My girlfriend had to leave for a family emergency and the nitrite levels are pretty high. All the goldfish and minnows are gulping for air. I've already done several partial water changes today and I'm worried about messing up the water conditions too much and making it recycle. What should I do here and how long can the fish last like this?

submitted by /u/_Salzzzz
[link] [comments]

One of my Goldfish died recently, and now the other is acting strangely

Posted: 06 Apr 2021 05:26 PM PDT

Recently one of my goldfish sadly passed, he managed to escape the tank due to some issues with the lid and I found him when I woke up.

Since he died a few days ago, my (now alone) Goldfish is acting strange, almost like doing laps of the tank from one end of the other repeatedly and barely sleeping.

He eats fine and everything, but I'm worried he's stressing himself out from all the swimming and no sleeping - does anyone know what this behaviour is and how to help?

submitted by /u/RealLaezur
[link] [comments]

Wen growth or fungal infection? I feel like ever since I've gotten this fish, she's struggled with possible fungal infections. Water perimeters are 0-ever so slight bit of green on the test strip, no nitrites, 10-20 nitrates. I can treat the tank with Pimafix again, but it's getting a bit old.

Posted: 06 Apr 2021 11:06 AM PDT

Why are my fishes in the same spot?

Posted: 06 Apr 2021 05:44 AM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.