Goldfish - Aquariums - My goldfish(and two koi) this morning! Sorry for bad filming it was my first time!


My goldfish(and two koi) this morning! Sorry for bad filming it was my first time!

Posted: 05 Apr 2021 04:29 PM PDT

65 gallon upgrade!

Posted: 05 Apr 2021 07:36 AM PDT

New goldfish tank for my 5 year old (and me). He named them Magikarp and Gyarados. More plants and wood on the way.

Posted: 05 Apr 2021 07:16 PM PDT

Straight CHONKER

Posted: 05 Apr 2021 03:03 PM PDT

Starting the 170g goldfish pond project!!!

Posted: 05 Apr 2021 02:24 PM PDT

Some questions about this gold fish

Posted: 05 Apr 2021 12:30 PM PDT

what is this ranchu? is it worth it?

Posted: 05 Apr 2021 06:41 AM PDT

I read a comment mentioning Ketchup here the other day and it warmed my heart so much to see that some of you guys love him as much as I do! He’s doing great and wishes you all a great evening :)

Posted: 04 Apr 2021 09:40 PM PDT

Is it bad to let goldfish eat baby mystery snails?

Posted: 05 Apr 2021 10:36 AM PDT

Hello! I'm currently in the last stages of cycling my tank and am mostly just waiting for my plants to develop strong roots before getting 2-3 fancy goldfish. I currently have mystery snails and am very excited for them to breed, because I definitely could use a few more for my 55 gallon. I was mostly assuming the goldfish would be a good population control method and hoover up most of the babies and leave me at least a few to work with, but is this okay for the goldfish? Are the baby shells weak enough for digestion?

submitted by /u/clubsilencio2342
[link] [comments]

Still not better [ please help ]

Posted: 05 Apr 2021 09:51 AM PDT

Does anyone know of any studies that say too much fish urine is bad for their health?

Posted: 05 Apr 2021 03:04 PM PDT

I recently added salt to my Ryukin's aquarium to alleviate some of the stress he has gone through the last month since I got him but now his tank is turning yellow. If my tank was finished being cycled, I would do a water change, but I can't since I am doing a fish-in cycling. What should I do if there is too much urine?

submitted by /u/k-o-n-e-r
[link] [comments]

ich? stressed out, new fish and not sure the best way to treat- i have several aquarium plants and no quarantine tank. i have api aquarium salt but am worried about ruining my cycle as it's only just stabilised just want to be sure it's even ich before i try and sort things out.

Posted: 05 Apr 2021 02:21 AM PDT

How many goldfish need to be housed together?

Posted: 05 Apr 2021 09:26 AM PDT

I've been doing tons of research on fancy goldfish, the ranchu variety, and recently heard it was recommended to get at least two. Is this true?

submitted by /u/Multiverse_Queen
[link] [comments]

Night has fallen in Australia, at least in my part of it.

Posted: 05 Apr 2021 01:16 AM PDT

Has your goldfish ever jumped out of its tank?

Posted: 05 Apr 2021 06:00 AM PDT

Some of my juvenile fantails. 130L tank. 4 black moors and 8 mixed orange and white

Posted: 05 Apr 2021 03:56 AM PDT

I’ve noticed this fish likes to sit in the same place at the bottom a lot. He eats fine, there’s no ammonia or nitrates in the water, there’s a working filter and 3 live plants, the tank isn’t over crowded, there’s adequate lighting and the water temp is 67°-73°. Please help.

Posted: 05 Apr 2021 01:08 AM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.