Goldfish - Aquariums - If this isn't how your camera feed looks like.. you're doing something wrong hmm


If this isn't how your camera feed looks like.. you're doing something wrong hmm

Posted: 15 Apr 2021 04:46 PM PDT

This is boba

Posted: 15 Apr 2021 09:16 AM PDT

Omg titan is sooo amazed by the fish!! Lol

Posted: 15 Apr 2021 12:25 PM PDT

Just happy fish swimming !

Posted: 15 Apr 2021 12:35 PM PDT

Is my fish just an idiot?

Posted: 15 Apr 2021 06:04 PM PDT

I've had a black moor paired with an oranda for a couple of weeks now in a 40g tank. Having no problems with the oranda, however the moor doesn't seem to eat much. He's constantly looking and sucking on rocks but it seems like he doesnt even notice the food. Even tried putting him in a smaller tank so it would be easier for him to see, but still nothing. Are goldfish ever picky eaters?

submitted by /u/scrooge_mcfukk
[link] [comments]

my big red apple fish -- Patrick (2 yrs)

Posted: 15 Apr 2021 04:48 PM PDT

Help! Had him for two weeks. His oranda tankmate is fine and water tested normal

Posted: 15 Apr 2021 08:10 PM PDT

Is my goldfish M or F?

Posted: 15 Apr 2021 09:35 PM PDT

After salt bath, in the fully cycled hospital tank now. It’s only 20 gallon, so hopefully the 50 gallon will cycle fast. Then Hugo and Susan can go back home!

Posted: 15 Apr 2021 12:46 PM PDT

My darling babies, the black is slowly disappearing on Nugget

Posted: 15 Apr 2021 03:52 AM PDT

What’s wrong with my fish, and does anyone know how to treat this? She’s normally active and fun but now she’s just hanging out on the bottom of the tank hardly moving all day. She’s eating ok but I’m worried and don’t want her to be suffering.

Posted: 15 Apr 2021 05:39 PM PDT

MY GOLDFISH ARE SICK AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO

Posted: 15 Apr 2021 08:04 PM PDT

MY GOLDFISH ARE SICK AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO

I've had these goldfish for at least 4 years but I've only recently started paying close attention to them. I'm an absolute noob at taking care of them and don't know where to start.

Fish #1 (ich looking one)

They've got some white growth on their faces and I don't know what to do.

One of them just has one small lump that's almost 1/4 of an inch.

Fish #2 (small lump)

Fish #1

The other one suddenly had their entire face covered in what looked like ich but I don't know.

I put them in separate buckets and used Ich Guard and Fungus Clear on both of them. I cleaned their tank to the best of my knowledge, essentially just deep scrubbing it.

Today, the one with the ich looking stuff has what looks like bruises on his face where the white stuff used to be. Now there's white cotton stuff floating around in his bucket and I don't know if that's good or bad.

Fish #1 goes to the surface for air often. His bucket has white cotton things floating in it.

Fish #2 hasn't shown any change. Now that I realize it, he's had that small lump for at least 2 weeks.

The pictures are garbage quality but so is my phone.

I know this post is sporadic but I'm desperate for help. I've tried doing research but I can't seem to find an answer.

PLEASE HELP MY FISH

submitted by /u/juicybananatan
[link] [comments]

Vet info

Posted: 15 Apr 2021 03:56 PM PDT

My two goldfish hybrids are very sick one way more so his belly is very red and his covered in white bumps doesn't quite look like ich and parts of his fins are going clear and sluffing off I really want to take them to the vet but the nearest vet willing to see a fish is almost a hour and a half away so I'd have to borrow my parents car and they don't let me take anything but my snake to the vet and even then its a struggle. I don't want to have to euthenize them that's my only option if I cannot take them in. How can I convinced them to let me use the car? Also does anyone know how much I'd cost?

submitted by /u/Snakes_for_life
[link] [comments]

Please help, desperately new tank

Posted: 15 Apr 2021 07:10 PM PDT

I got this tank just set up today, rinsed the sand but still the water looks still very cloudy. Does it matter for the fish? 29 gallon and is using fluval 307 as the filter. I turned on the filter, put in the tap water conditioner, the turbostarter 700 one hour ago. Is it safe to put the adult oranda into the tank right now? The fish is temporary kept in a very small tank without filter for one day already. Thank you a lot for the helps.

submitted by /u/trudylin123
[link] [comments]

Any tips? I think the cycle is almost over but I need to lower the nitrites fast. And probably the ph..

Posted: 15 Apr 2021 11:16 AM PDT

Why do my fish take a gulp of air before diving down to pick at the pebbles in the substrate? I’ve always genuinely been curious about why they would do that. There doesn’t seem to be much explanation online either.

Posted: 15 Apr 2021 09:48 AM PDT

Still not moving. Cant even tempt him with food.

Posted: 15 Apr 2021 03:53 AM PDT

Now they’re both down. ��‍♀️

Posted: 15 Apr 2021 06:43 AM PDT

Telescope goldfish swimming upside down

Posted: 15 Apr 2021 08:54 AM PDT

Hello again everyone my one eyed telescope PopEye (he moved into a 150litre tank after recommendation from another redditor [u/robdd123](u/robdd123) thank you!), for the past month or so has been kind of swimming upside down (?). At first he did it every night but now he is doing it all the time. He is very active and eating well, and also all the parameters in his tank are ideal... He looks very happy and he is very playful but I am worried...

Is there something to be worried about?

submitted by /u/Bubbblelicious
[link] [comments]

Can anyone help me identify what type of goldfish this is, the large orange one.

Posted: 15 Apr 2021 02:50 AM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.