Crayfish Cray found the nerite snails laid eggs on the underside of the wood. The best snacks require the most effort.


Cray found the nerite snails laid eggs on the underside of the wood. The best snacks require the most effort.

Posted: 15 Apr 2021 11:02 AM PDT

Climb baby climb

Posted: 15 Apr 2021 07:50 PM PDT

My boi, Francois

Posted: 15 Apr 2021 01:51 PM PDT

How to know when enough calcium is enough?

Posted: 15 Apr 2021 10:29 PM PDT

Hey thread, so my crawfish, Champy, is about to go through his first molt in captivity and I read that adding calcium carbonate would help him survive the molting. I found out that Tums would be an excellent source of calcium carbonate and bought a bottle of them.

Without even thinking about how much was in each tablet, I dropped 2 into his tank (5.5 Gallons and he's the only crawfish in there, for anyone tracking dilution). Each tablet has 750 mg of calcium carbonate, making for a combined total of 1,500 mg and he has not directly eaten the tablets themselves, they've only dissolved in the water and have begun to be caught by the filter.

Status of Champy: He is still moving and behaving as normal, no signs of slowing or color change. Still scratching himself, which I am to believe is normal in the molting process.

submitted by /u/GMillerHoctor
[link] [comments]

Are Dwarf Orange crayfish agressive?

Posted: 15 Apr 2021 11:44 AM PDT

Thinking about setting up a tank and this boy has caught my eye. Can I keep him with any fish (guppies particularly)?

submitted by /u/DatBlobz
[link] [comments]

Planted Aquarium with Clarkii crayfish

Posted: 15 Apr 2021 02:58 AM PDT

I am trying to carpet my aquarium with Monte Carlo and dwarf hair grass.

It's a 40 gallon breeder with around 10 clarkii 2-3" at the moment.

Will they just completely destroy it before it carpets?

submitted by /u/LuckyGuy9111
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.