Goldfish - Aquariums - I made a "pot" for my pothos out of a media bag.


I made a "pot" for my pothos out of a media bag.

Posted: 21 Apr 2021 06:44 PM PDT

Happy and seems stabled!

Posted: 21 Apr 2021 02:56 PM PDT

Bready boi

Posted: 21 Apr 2021 08:10 AM PDT

Same Tank, Three Months Apart

Posted: 21 Apr 2021 04:27 PM PDT

Albert in hospital. Poor Albert.

Posted: 21 Apr 2021 11:26 AM PDT

Wantin a goldfish

Posted: 21 Apr 2021 06:36 PM PDT

Hey guys. I've got a 50 gallon bin, looked on the little pinned thing and saw someone made a tank out of it without needing wood, which is cool. Can't plastic leech stuff into the water after a while? Should I coat the sides with somthing? Also do I need like a big large money filter? I've already got a lil sponge filter, but would I need another one? What kind of plants do goldfish not like to eat?

submitted by /u/Lil_Happy_Is_Spookie
[link] [comments]

Rescued goldfish... normal behavior?

Posted: 21 Apr 2021 10:19 PM PDT

Differences in care between lionchu and oranda?

Posted: 21 Apr 2021 05:58 PM PDT

Want a lionchu but I'm struggling to find info

submitted by /u/Crossed-Berry
[link] [comments]

Does anyone know how to treat the fuzzy stuff that's growing on my goldfish?

Posted: 21 Apr 2021 05:30 PM PDT

I recently was given a new goldfish from a friend, and he's doing well, but there's a funny white mold type thing growing on him and he's missing a scale. Other than that he's doing well. Should I just quarentine him and put some aquarium salt in the tank?

submitted by /u/Vivid_Nothing6180
[link] [comments]

Fin holes and lip rip? Other 2 are fine

Posted: 21 Apr 2021 05:27 PM PDT

What ratio of males to females? I have 4 male commen goldfish and 2 females, should I change the ratio? I could make the ratio 3 males and 3 females.

Posted: 21 Apr 2021 10:36 PM PDT

High ammonia despite water changes

Posted: 21 Apr 2021 07:50 PM PDT

Sorry for this type of post, I know they're annoying but I genuinely don't know what to do. I've had my fish tank for a year coming up in June. I added my four ranchu 2 months later after cycling it and had no issues up until about a month ago. The tank is 65 gallons and I did a ton of research before getting them. I was doing 2 water changes a week totaling 20% and had crystal clear water. Last month I noticed my water had a green tint and algae started to grow so I increased the water changes to 10% every day. I've been paranoid because of the green water so I've been checking my fish and their fins every day, and yesterday I noticed a hole in my one fish's tail and white specks on the tip of all of the other's tails. I believe it's early stages of fin rot. I tested the water with an api testing kit and the ammonia was at 4.0 ppm 0 ppm nitrites and in between 0 and 5.0 nitrates. I was shocked because I tested my water not too long ago and everything was in check. I haven't changed the filter or done anything that would have damaged my cycle. I work hard to make sure my fish are healthy and I'm up to date on water changes, so it's discouraging to see that I'm obviously doing something wrong. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/uhohvibecheck
[link] [comments]

I have a question

Posted: 21 Apr 2021 07:18 PM PDT

I'm cycling my tank and was wondering if clear ammonia was the same as pure ammonia?

submitted by /u/JustALilRhinoKitty
[link] [comments]

Hi, my oranda Carlos has developed the mark on his head,I did a water change about a week ago just wondering if this has something to do with it or something else, any advice would help thank you

Posted: 21 Apr 2021 08:29 AM PDT

Please help me save my fish info in comments

Posted: 21 Apr 2021 02:06 PM PDT

Tell me why you love your ranchu?

Posted: 21 Apr 2021 01:56 PM PDT

Picking out a new buddy tomorrow for our fantail. Ranchus and orandas are currently stocked at our high quality LFS. I like orandas but my son has his heart set on a ranchu. What are your thoughts?

submitted by /u/jcogeroo
[link] [comments]

what do i do? i removed an anchor worm from the red sore a couple weeks ago when the fish was new and did salt baths to treat infection. it seemed to have healed but suddenly an ulcer appeared…see caption

Posted: 21 Apr 2021 05:15 AM PDT

I already read the psa, but can my comet tank be a little smaller?

Posted: 21 Apr 2021 03:39 PM PDT

Is a 40 or 50 tank to small for 1 comet? A 55 is a little to big for the spot i want to put it. Thanks :D

submitted by /u/SupperLarsBilley64
[link] [comments]

HELP lethargic Goldfish

Posted: 21 Apr 2021 06:35 AM PDT

I have a tank with two Golfish in it. A couple of days ago, one of them died, after acting strange for a few days, mainly swimming on the bottom of the tank. We quickly removed him and checked the filter. Everything seemed to be okay after that, our other goldfish boy was acting normal. I came home today and he was lying on the bottom of the tank, not moving at all. I immediately started crying, and after a while my bf told me his mouth was still moving. We tried feeding him a little and he started swimming again, but I'm still very worried.

What should I do? Any and all advice is welcome.

helpasisterout

submitted by /u/carmenmariagt1
[link] [comments]

Best type of goldfish for outdoor ponds?

Posted: 21 Apr 2021 11:11 AM PDT

I had some extra time during quarantine and made an outdoor pond. It's not big enough for koi, so I decided on goldfish instead. The spot has a good balance of shade and sunlight.

What type of goldfish are best suited for outdoor ponds (I live in Cali Bay Area weather, with winter temperatures reaching 20-30F and summer temperatures reaching 90-100F at the extremes)?

submitted by /u/WWIsnoopy
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.