Crayfish (Common yabby) viv is working hard thats not even all shes dugout i had to spread some out and she had the other side. Shes getting ready to molt. I love watching her do her thing.


(Common yabby) viv is working hard thats not even all shes dugout i had to spread some out and she had the other side. Shes getting ready to molt. I love watching her do her thing.

Posted: 21 Apr 2021 05:29 PM PDT

His name is chod II

Posted: 21 Apr 2021 03:52 PM PDT

Everything the light touches.. belongs to you...

Posted: 21 Apr 2021 07:06 PM PDT

T-Pose for Dominance

Posted: 21 Apr 2021 11:16 AM PDT

T-Pose for Dominance

So I came down to my studio and saw Champy standing straight up infront of the mirror. I quickly pieced together that he was trying to intimidate the "Other Crawfish" and literally did not even move until I wiggled my hands and got his attention. I take it that I should line the back of this so he doesn't see himself

https://twitter.com/CrawfishChampy/status/1384930462670458883

I WILL NOT BREAK, I WILL NOT YIELD!!!!

submitted by /u/GMillerHoctor
[link] [comments]

Species ID request. Me thinks Procambarus fallax but not sure

Posted: 21 Apr 2021 12:33 PM PDT

My new crayfish has been moving rocks around for the last few days. Today i see that he has completely blocked himself in? Anyone know why? Should I be concerned

Posted: 21 Apr 2021 07:40 PM PDT

Hired a plant trimmer for my smaller tank during maintenance on hers! Who knew P. Clarkii can glow!

Posted: 21 Apr 2021 07:36 PM PDT

My crayfish is struggling to molt. please help :(

Posted: 21 Apr 2021 10:00 AM PDT

My dwarf crayfish has been almost molting for a day. She's currently on her back struggling to get the bottom part of the molt off. I've only seen her molt once, but when she did it was a much quicker process and it was done in her little cave. But this time, she's molting in the open! My sister might've already posted about this already, but I thought I should too because we are both very upset and don't know what to do. Any help is appreciated :(

submitted by /u/Iwanttodiernloll
[link] [comments]

Driftwood

Posted: 21 Apr 2021 10:49 AM PDT

I'm doing a big clean in my cray tank. I'm taking the driftwood out while I clean the tank. Is the driftwood supposed to smell rotten? Thank you for any feedback 😊

submitted by /u/SENSITIVESOUL3
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.