Goldfish - Aquariums - Day three of watching a commen goldfish egg develop under a microscope. Hatching day tommorow!


Day three of watching a commen goldfish egg develop under a microscope. Hatching day tommorow!

Posted: 14 Apr 2021 06:43 PM PDT

My 39 gallon tub, what do you guys think? (More in the comments)

Posted: 14 Apr 2021 07:58 AM PDT

Ghosty Ghost Being All Ghostly n Stuff

Posted: 14 Apr 2021 10:19 PM PDT

What's going on with Bait's mouth? More info below

Posted: 14 Apr 2021 06:29 PM PDT

hi, highschool junior here. I'm writing on the topic of mistreatment of (primarily) goldfish for a project and would value some input !!

Posted: 14 Apr 2021 03:02 PM PDT

I'm stuck on the last question of my outline which asks how this topic would evolve in the future.

i am aware that a post asking for help on assignments may be be an outlier in this sub but I felt that hearing from this community would be the best course of action. any thoughts that might help or contribute to this are very much appreciated :)

submitted by /u/carpchi
[link] [comments]

Advice? We had some fish lice(we treated already) & one of them stuck themselves on my pearl-scale. My mom removed it with a q-tip & since then my fish has had this gnarly hole getting bigger. I already put them in a hospital tank but I’m not sure how to treat it.

Posted: 14 Apr 2021 03:32 PM PDT

Any ideas why a scale would fall off? There’s nothing sharp for him to scratch himself on in the tank and he just recovered from swim bladder problems ��

Posted: 14 Apr 2021 06:46 PM PDT

Whitey-No-Scales!

Posted: 14 Apr 2021 05:51 PM PDT

NEED HELP ASAP!- made a big mistake.

Posted: 14 Apr 2021 02:42 PM PDT

So I messed up big time yesterday while caring for my fish :( he is a pretty small sized common goldfish and yesterday as I did my water change, I came back in a couple hours later and realized there was a foam like substance on the top of the tank. I told my dad (because he knows more than me and usually handles the filter changes, and I do the water/tank cleaning) and he mentioned something about protein foam? And that part of the filter needed to be changed ASAP.....I thought I could Take the duty into my own hands and I cleaned out the WHOLE filter :(. I didn't know that there was good bacteria that should have been kept in there, and cut to a few hours later and even tho my water changes are weekly and up to date, it's now really cloudy and is starting to have a super foul odor.... PLEASE HELP!! I'm not super experienced and my dad is gone for the next couple days for work so I needa do this on my own! I found strips In my dads collection of fish care supplies to test for nitrate, nitrite, ammonia, Ph, water hardness, and carbonate. So I did just that and almost everything came back "ideal", except for nitrate and nitrite were in the "caution" bracket.

Being that I already changed the water I'm worried if I do more that will worsen my situation....but any ideas on how I can fix the tank and save my fish? :( I can't take my eyes off him I really screwed up and I feel so bad.

submitted by /u/bethaniee813
[link] [comments]

This guy fieri he is in a 30 gallon alone sadly when I get enough money I’m getting him a buddy

Posted: 14 Apr 2021 10:17 AM PDT

Do you think that my Apache oranda might have some sort of batik trait in it? Is it possible for the trait to be only in the back?

Posted: 14 Apr 2021 12:14 PM PDT

Goldfish Grooming

Posted: 13 Apr 2021 09:53 PM PDT

Please argue about if my favorite fish is rare or not...

Posted: 13 Apr 2021 08:58 PM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.