Crayfish White yabby berries. She was white before she moult. Now she is light blue. Hopefully she change back to white.


White yabby berries. She was white before she moult. Now she is light blue. Hopefully she change back to white.

Posted: 04 Apr 2021 05:20 PM PDT

I cook crawfish on the weekends as a side job and came across my first blue one this weekend so I decided to keep it. I’m going to get a tank tomorrow. Any tips and advice would be great!

Posted: 04 Apr 2021 08:26 PM PDT

Different cray, different weekend plans

Posted: 04 Apr 2021 10:54 AM PDT

Sad news, gogurt, my big guy, has sadly passed away. Was most likely due to a failed molt, I had him for almost a year and he got pretty big and had the brightest blue shell. Very sad about this one

Posted: 04 Apr 2021 10:01 PM PDT

Good morning everyone! An update on my baby!

Posted: 04 Apr 2021 02:17 AM PDT

This is Edith Craywinkle, my new baby. She’s molted 4-5 times since I brought her home three weeks ago.

Posted: 04 Apr 2021 04:27 PM PDT

Is my little buddy ok? He’s next to his molt but he’s been upside for a bit. He still moves occasionally.

Posted: 04 Apr 2021 10:29 PM PDT

Have I been correct in thinking Clawsmosis Jones is a male crayfish? Or is it female and I have to impose my Trans Agenda on it by continuing to call it a he? First ever crayfish, so I just want to see if I was able to sex it correctly. Thanks!!

Posted: 04 Apr 2021 01:16 PM PDT

Worms �� please help me remove them they're getting wild

Posted: 04 Apr 2021 01:41 PM PDT

What type of filter should i buy?

Posted: 04 Apr 2021 12:15 PM PDT

Hi, i have a 20 gallon tank, top covered. What type of filter should i buy for p.clarkii? (I want to change my filter, i have an old sponge filter)

submitted by /u/SalukiLover
[link] [comments]

Water flow too strong for mini crayfish?

Posted: 04 Apr 2021 12:00 PM PDT

I just set the tank up for this dwarf mexican crayfish, I'm concerned the water flow is too strong for him as he doesn't walk in the middle much when the filter is on and I've seen the poor dude get pushed around in the water. But this isn't that strong of a filter as its made for a 1.5 gallon tank. What can I do to help him? Other than providing more hide outs. Thanks so much for all the guidance guys! :)

tank set up pics: https://ibb.co/dJ28kZ8

https://ibb.co/3vJ7FH3

https://ibb.co/5YPgN3Z

submitted by /u/TheEasternBlueBird
[link] [comments]

Come join an 18+ discord server for animal care including crayfish care.

Posted: 04 Apr 2021 09:44 AM PDT

I had a crayfish about ten years ago and I found in image of its corpse. Does anyone know how she died? I’ve always been curious

Posted: 04 Apr 2021 01:29 PM PDT

Dwarf crayfish question. My crayfish has been doing this for 4 days, sometimes flipping on his back. I think he might the struggling to molt, but I am unsure as I am new to keeping dwarf crayfish :( he looks tired and is on his back now. Is there anything I can do?

Posted: 04 Apr 2021 06:08 AM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.