Crayfish Got scared for a second, phew...


Got scared for a second, phew...

Posted: 22 Apr 2021 12:32 PM PDT

We’ve been trying to reach you about your cars extended warranty...

Posted: 22 Apr 2021 07:17 PM PDT

Gorgeous lil babe

Posted: 22 Apr 2021 08:33 PM PDT

So amazing

Posted: 22 Apr 2021 02:21 PM PDT

So, I was too cheap to buy a 50 gallon...

Posted: 22 Apr 2021 05:50 PM PDT

So I used a plastic bin with similar floor space.

I think I am starting to regret that. The bin isn't totally clear, so it always looks like a cloudy mess inside, and the taps in the house are all running with a little color (hydrants were flushed a few days ago) so it looks like wastewater, and I just set it up!

Gonna need to get more pvc for hides, as the gravel I have isn't enough to properly bury the ceramic pot to make it a suitable hide for Pinchette.

Speaking of Pinchette, now that I got her to better lighting I am starting to wonder whether or not I correctly sexed her. Gonna post about it later.

Anyways, now begins the search for suitable aquatic plants to hopefully get rid of that damn color.

submitted by /u/shit_poster9000
[link] [comments]

where to buy crayfish

Posted: 22 Apr 2021 04:29 PM PDT

where to buy cray fish im just starting this hobby and i want to get a grasp on prices and crayfish

submitted by /u/totinos223
[link] [comments]

J chillin

Posted: 22 Apr 2021 06:36 AM PDT

Help

Posted: 22 Apr 2021 07:38 PM PDT

I recently got a crawfish and when I was about to put them into the tank they had WORMS is that normal? because put them in a quarantine tank together all the ones with worms

submitted by /u/Xexqe
[link] [comments]

(Common yabby) viv molted. I guess she caught a fish before she molted. She was watching me take pictures in the background. And irl her molt is 3 inches the angle of the photo makes it look different.

Posted: 22 Apr 2021 11:55 AM PDT

Does anybody else in this sub have Australian yabbies?

Posted: 22 Apr 2021 06:07 AM PDT

Just askin

submitted by /u/datboi906
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.