Crayfish Got it from a local stream, would appreciate if anyone can ID


Got it from a local stream, would appreciate if anyone can ID

Posted: 05 Apr 2021 12:56 PM PDT

As sad as I am about losing gogo, I am very thankful that I still have this beautiful lady. Miss Lilith is always getting bigger

Posted: 05 Apr 2021 08:42 PM PDT

Gratuitous photo of my crayfish eating a pea

Posted: 05 Apr 2021 03:11 PM PDT

How long do I need to wait to add my wild caught crawfish to the new tank? I have followed the instructions for the set up and added stress coat to the water.

Posted: 05 Apr 2021 07:51 PM PDT

Can you guys tell me what this jellyish foam on his pinchers is?

Posted: 05 Apr 2021 12:53 PM PDT

Sacha molted for the first time in captivity and she looks completely different! Swipe to see her “before.” (Procambarus gracilis)

Posted: 05 Apr 2021 02:15 PM PDT

She got a plant "trim" so I don't have to plastic wrap the top, since the temperature of the apartment has risen too much for an enclosed tank! (My apartment complex keeps their heaters on until late August, it's 86°f in the apartment and 66°f outside, I feel like I'm dying with the window open)

Posted: 06 Apr 2021 12:32 AM PDT

Someone asked me how Stabitha is doing, she's been enjoying live worms and snails, alongside her usual algae wafers! She's lovely and angry! (Sorry, she doesn't have a light because it was causing her escapes, she's picky) She keeps moving her plants, I've just let her do her own thing

Posted: 05 Apr 2021 01:20 AM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.