Crayfish Cotton had it's first molt tonight!


Cotton had it's first molt tonight!

Posted: 02 Apr 2021 07:41 PM PDT

My new electric blue crayfish

Posted: 02 Apr 2021 08:58 AM PDT

Tank upgrade! 55 gal, some tetras and a creepy gourami adoption later.... Sangria (blue) and Tabasco (red) are enjoying all the new space!

Posted: 02 Apr 2021 09:28 PM PDT

New Craw! Introducing Francis Clamps!

Posted: 02 Apr 2021 11:02 AM PDT

Can anyone tell me what crayfish is this?

Posted: 02 Apr 2021 11:20 PM PDT

My blue crayfish is suddenly very shy and won’t come out of her hiding place.

Posted: 02 Apr 2021 09:27 PM PDT

When I first got my blue crayfish she was so active and outgoing. She was always out and moving around. But all of a sudden she's gone into her hidey and won't come out, even for food. At first I thought she was just molting but then a week went by and then another one and I knew something was up. I needed her to come out of hiding so I took her little cave and tilted it on it's side so I could at least see in there and drop food right in front of her. She's all of a sudden very scared of my hand and movements and she didn't used to be. Does anyone know what might be wrong with her?

submitted by /u/IbuprofenAbuser
[link] [comments]

Feeding Cherax dangers?

Posted: 02 Apr 2021 03:31 PM PDT

Hey guys, I recently got a pair of Cherax peknyi. I read on here that it's dangerous to feed too much? Now I don't know how much and what to feed.. they're still juvenile. Currently they are eating brown leaves, some plants and once a day they get a food pellet. Whenever I put the pellet in the tank they immediately go for it. Since they rip alive plants out and eat them completely I feel like they may be hungry.... should I change something?

submitted by /u/Megatrude-69
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.