Crayfish (Common yabby) viv chilling in her little tank till her 10 gallon is done. Shes so adorable!


(Common yabby) viv chilling in her little tank till her 10 gallon is done. Shes so adorable!

Posted: 07 Apr 2021 04:42 PM PDT

So in Love with my beautiful little guy <3

Posted: 07 Apr 2021 11:42 AM PDT

Does your cray ever catch an attitude with you?

Posted: 07 Apr 2021 06:58 AM PDT

First time seeing her in a long time

Posted: 07 Apr 2021 10:41 AM PDT

Cray comes out when I move and sometimes runs away when I move. I noticed every time I lift up my foot, he always comes running up to the glass and sits there with his claws up. ��

Posted: 07 Apr 2021 08:52 AM PDT

Champy the Crawfish: An update from "New Crawfish Owner, need explanation of behavior"

Posted: 07 Apr 2021 03:45 PM PDT

Champy the Crawfish: An update from "New Crawfish Owner, need explanation of behavior"

Well thanks to everyone in this community for the information and support. Champy so far has been doing well, even starting to eat!!! I've started a social media page for him on Twitter if anyone wants to follow (https://twitter.com/CrawfishChampy) and he's already becoming quite popular!

I've taken everyones advice and filled the tank all the way, added a water filter, a little hiding object and I plan to get an aerator and some plants added so he's got some more things to explore. I believe he's about to molt his shell as he's scratching himself quite abit. You can follow updates on his Twitter and I hope to post some fun experiences here as well.

Thanks everyone!!!

As much as he likes the Hidey Pot, he likes to hide behind the lava rock the most

submitted by /u/GMillerHoctor
[link] [comments]

shake shake (pay no attention to algae eheh)

Posted: 07 Apr 2021 01:14 AM PDT

Hello r/crayfish! I'm a beginner and planning on starting with a dwarf crayfish! However, I'm concerned about it trying to escape through these areas (pictured). What would be the best way to prevent that?

Posted: 07 Apr 2021 03:43 AM PDT

Advice on care-Captions explain the situation

Posted: 07 Apr 2021 06:25 AM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.