Axolotl - Aquariums - Copper axanthic, begging for worms from the great sky creature


Copper axanthic, begging for worms from the great sky creature

Posted: 08 Apr 2021 07:49 AM PDT

Needless to say, I think Wayde enjoys salmon

Posted: 08 Apr 2021 08:26 AM PDT

Rainbow-lotl

Posted: 07 Apr 2021 11:52 AM PDT

Recently drew an axolotl.

Posted: 07 Apr 2021 10:11 PM PDT

“Mother I came out of my liar and to receive those delicious long wiggly things you give me plz” -Crowley

Posted: 07 Apr 2021 05:10 PM PDT

i found black eggs from albino mom

Posted: 08 Apr 2021 03:03 AM PDT

my albino just laid black eggs is it possible

submitted by /u/tarikkral
[link] [comments]

Young floaty axolotl

Posted: 08 Apr 2021 04:57 AM PDT

Young floaty axolotl

Hello,

I have 3 juvenile (10cm / 4in) axolotls hanging out in a bucket next to their tank which is just finishing off being cycled. We just started them on slightly larger food (about the size of the visible part of their eyeball) and one of the axolotls has been a bit floaty since yesterday. He spends most of his time trying to get to the bottom or resting on something near the top, like the thermometer. What is the procedure here? I think they might be impacted as their water is changed daily and the temperature is kept around 18 degrees C.

Thanks for your help and interest. Here is a photo of the little guys in their tub (most of the time I keep it covered), it's about 50cm wide and 20 liters. I could add more water to help their water quality, however as I am changing it each day I'm not sure that is too important? I can also alter the temperature between 15-20 degrees C by moving things around the room and such.

https://preview.redd.it/3ryp82oiuxr61.png?width=3024&format=png&auto=webp&s=0e7d8917dcee9e5edb76312ef8a3d1f50a44eed9

submitted by /u/aWildLinkAppeared
[link] [comments]

Pinky and The Brain enjoying a freshly cleaned tank

Posted: 07 Apr 2021 06:28 PM PDT

Opinions on live plants?

Posted: 08 Apr 2021 07:46 AM PDT

I'm currently waiting for my tank to cycle for my first axolotl and have everything set up, but yesterday I saw on Instagram where an axolotl breeder was warning about impaction caused by putting almond leaves directly into the tank when giving tea baths, should I take the plants with smaller leaves out of my tank in case my axolotl could eat them if they came loose? Has anybody has any issues with live leafy plants? Thanks

submitted by /u/Initial_Cat7605
[link] [comments]

I’m in the process of cycling my tank and these bubbles started appearing on the surface of the water. What do I do?

Posted: 08 Apr 2021 07:39 AM PDT

My two babies. Haven’t come up with names yet.

Posted: 07 Apr 2021 08:46 PM PDT

Woke up this morning to this! Details in comments.

Posted: 08 Apr 2021 09:01 AM PDT

Cycling help? Been cycling about 4 weeks nitrates 5.0, nitrite 0, ammonia .25

Posted: 08 Apr 2021 08:49 AM PDT

When mum picks you up from school and its stinking hot but you see the Frozen Coke from Maccas in the cup holder

Posted: 08 Apr 2021 07:34 AM PDT

My pretty baby Lyra:D (and a failed feeding attempt lol)

Posted: 08 Apr 2021 05:06 AM PDT

He's just so stinking adorable. ������

Posted: 07 Apr 2021 11:51 AM PDT

Jnana cannot find the worm

Posted: 07 Apr 2021 12:50 PM PDT

Brand new tank setup! Also meet Herbie

Posted: 07 Apr 2021 09:09 PM PDT

Tank accessories

Posted: 07 Apr 2021 08:26 PM PDT

How do some of you cope having so many tank accessories in a tank? I have a few things and my axy's are happy. But I would love to have more things but the thought of cleaning all around them/missing food/poop etc or just moving everything to clean around it and potentially stressing my axies overwhelms me.

Any advice on cleaning around quite full tanks (full as in accessories not full of axies just to clarify) and how different do you think the upkeep is in comparison so a tank with a couple hides and a couple plants?

submitted by /u/aprilhenley
[link] [comments]

New subreddit created by me! Join for axolotl help, maybe we can get this community to grow! (Also, I'm new to being a mod, and don't really want to be one, if someone could help me with rules or would like to be one, please contact me <3)

Posted: 07 Apr 2021 10:21 PM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.