Aquatic Snails Florence the beautiful derp, Mystery and Snail


Florence the beautiful derp, Mystery and Snail

Posted: 10 Apr 2021 07:45 PM PDT

Snail-zilla. He loves being on top of the world.

Posted: 10 Apr 2021 07:57 AM PDT

Heeelp, having quarantined my snails from Planaria and whatever caused my mystery snail to lose her poreculum, they seem to be dying! What do I doo

Posted: 10 Apr 2021 06:58 AM PDT

space snail �� not an aquatic this time, but i thought id post on here since i’ve been posting my other art in this sub :)

Posted: 10 Apr 2021 11:48 PM PDT

Glamour shot of my new golden rabbit

Posted: 10 Apr 2021 08:30 PM PDT

Pest snail - need help to ID

Posted: 10 Apr 2021 04:34 PM PDT

How common is it to have only one colour of snails hatch from a clutch?

Posted: 10 Apr 2021 12:03 PM PDT

I see pictures shared to snail groups of baby snails in a rainbow of colours that all came from the same clutch. I just hatched my first clutch (from a purple mama and blue papa) and every single baby is purple. Not that i'm complaining! I love my purples, i'm just curious if this is common.

submitted by /u/motherfcker-jones
[link] [comments]

Apple Snails?

Posted: 10 Apr 2021 03:40 PM PDT

Anyone know where I can get jumbo apple snails

submitted by /u/TransqeenSade
[link] [comments]

How long to wait to reintroduce snails to a tank dosed with Betel nut extract.

Posted: 10 Apr 2021 06:57 PM PDT

Hi! I recently had some Java moss introduce hydra to my tank and treated it with the No Planaria betel nut palm extract powder. It worked like a charm but I'd heard it was fatal to snails so I took mine out. I've been doing ~50% water changes for three weeks now and was just curious when it would be safe to reintroduce them? Has anyone used this stuff before and had a decent timeframe for when snails could be added back? Thanks so much for any help!

submitted by /u/tepigignite
[link] [comments]

What is my mystery snail doing? I don’t know if is good or bad..

Posted: 10 Apr 2021 02:28 PM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.