Aquatic Snails Breakfast Club


Breakfast Club

Posted: 19 Apr 2021 06:54 AM PDT

King of the rock pile doing his snelly thing

Posted: 19 Apr 2021 08:23 AM PDT

Is it mantle collapse? time to say goodbye?

Posted: 20 Apr 2021 01:14 AM PDT

Hi all I'm a first time snail mom to a gold inca/mystery snail named Schnellen. It's been a learning experience! But I think we're coming to an end. :(

I've been over the internet and it's about as good as Webmd and self diagnosing. I'm out of ideas, nothing seems right. She's been quarantined in a half full talenti jar for almost a week with cuttlebone and algae tab, with frequent water changes, but she's not getting better. Lighting in my place sucks for photos, so I don't have great pictures and they're depressing. I posted them on imgur

Symptoms: - moving slower than usual snail pace - body and face shrank and are also "droopy" - weird trails of goo I've never seen before, thought this was poo because While it's mostly clear there's black spots and comes out the left side. - no appetite

I guess there's also a smell, I didn't exactly smell her everyday so I don't have any real comparison.

I can see down her shell above her head, which is why I'm thinking collapse. She lives with one male betta who's mostly fin and just sits on her occasionally. He couldn't care less and doesn't even fight me without a mirror.

I don't want to say goodbye but if it's time, it's time. No one here to euthanize but me, would appreciate not having to use my bare hands if there's another kind way to go about it.

submitted by /u/PsychoDove
[link] [comments]

[URGENT] Can this shell be repaired?

Posted: 20 Apr 2021 12:24 AM PDT

I find this so fascinating...

Posted: 20 Apr 2021 02:31 AM PDT

I will never get tired of watching him.

Posted: 19 Apr 2021 08:04 AM PDT

Id help please

Posted: 19 Apr 2021 05:35 PM PDT

Kale! Nom nom nom...

Posted: 19 Apr 2021 06:56 AM PDT

Tylomelania crossbreed?

Posted: 19 Apr 2021 02:33 PM PDT

I have a few black tylomelania sp, If I get the orange or yellow one will they crossbreed? Thanks

submitted by /u/rawlinsonii
[link] [comments]

Any ideas what this cutie (or monster) is? 5 months since I put anything new in the tank and almost a year since I won the war against bladder snails (or so I thought) and it just showed up!

Posted: 19 Apr 2021 01:00 PM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.