Aquatic Koi Went to a Koi Pond today!


Went to a Koi Pond today!

Posted: 11 Apr 2021 12:29 PM PDT

New/First additions to the Koi family!

Posted: 11 Apr 2021 04:22 AM PDT

Need advice. What is this growth on my goldfish? Should I be concerned?

Posted: 11 Apr 2021 12:16 PM PDT

Fish ID help (the dark one)

Posted: 11 Apr 2021 09:22 AM PDT

Transferring Koi from one tank to another, net ok?

Posted: 11 Apr 2021 11:46 AM PDT

I have my fish in a temporary tank while I clean my pond. I usually put them in a plastic bag and move them over so they don't have to be in air. But this is a bit stressful chasing them around, I was wondering can I just net them and plop them over. It would be fairly fast. Is that better or worse?

submitted by /u/Cockwombles
[link] [comments]

Need some advice on price

Posted: 11 Apr 2021 08:50 AM PDT

I'm buying someone's 17 inch hi utsuri What would u say is a good price

submitted by /u/illforder
[link] [comments]

My koi fry are always hiding.

Posted: 11 Apr 2021 08:46 AM PDT

I recently added 10 koi fry (about 1inch) to an empty pond. Whenever I look at them they always swim away and hide. I was considering adding some of my goldfish(6-7 inches) to the pond since they are very active. Will they help the koi feel more comfortable or will they harass the smaller koi? What do I do?

submitted by /u/ultimatecoon
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.