Aquatic Koi For those near Tokyo and Chiba. Tomorrow is the 12th Chiba Prefecture Young Koi Show. Tomorrow is judging and Sunday is viewing.


For those near Tokyo and Chiba. Tomorrow is the 12th Chiba Prefecture Young Koi Show. Tomorrow is judging and Sunday is viewing.

Posted: 09 Apr 2021 12:58 AM PDT

Help plz

Posted: 08 Apr 2021 11:26 AM PDT

Has anybody used this for their ponds? Thoughts?

Posted: 08 Apr 2021 06:22 PM PDT

The best Koi pond I've ever seen

Posted: 08 Apr 2021 06:06 AM PDT

Any help figuring out what is wrong with a few of my koi

Posted: 07 Apr 2021 06:24 PM PDT

Someone plz confirm if this is karashi ?

Posted: 07 Apr 2021 12:48 PM PDT

What should I do? I’ve had this big guy for years and he’s grown to about 10 inches long. He seems healthy but I know he needs a bigger space, but I’m not sure if can get it soon or I’ll have to sell. How much would he be worth if it comes to that?

Posted: 07 Apr 2021 07:45 PM PDT

Does anyone know what variant this is?

Posted: 07 Apr 2021 12:24 PM PDT

I got this young one today but have never had the color pattern. It is solid white/somewhat yellowy with only one tiny orange/yellow spot on right flank.

The other side is all white and all fins are the same off-white. It does have a bit if a shine/luster when turning.

https://i.ibb.co/fNYdJ8J/87-AA28-F1-EE47-4-E59-9-A94-71-FA2-D4-E7890.jpg

My other koi are kin showas and shiro bekkos this is the plainest one I have had but it is very pretty, does anyone know what this variation is called? Sorry for the bad photo.

submitted by /u/Spearowtr
[link] [comments]

Koi breeding

Posted: 07 Apr 2021 10:47 AM PDT

Hi. I'm wondering what color fish pair together to make colorful babies? I have 5 koi and they apparently have been breeding. I've found some juvenile koi that have little color, are black with an orange tint. Im wondering if I should try to trade out my koi that are different colors and focus on one color? Or are my koi just not high enough quality to have colorful babies? Not really trying to breed, but they are and I think I'd have an easier time finding homes for colorful juvenile koi.

submitted by /u/beepb0obeep
[link] [comments]

Inherited a Koi Pond with new house

Posted: 07 Apr 2021 05:20 AM PDT

Hi! First post here. We inherited a koi pond with the house we bought. Right now there is an Aquascape Aquasurge 3000 pump sitting directly in the pond, with no filtering. Is there a filter of some sort we could add to the chain that would handle the GPH of this pump, without costing an arm and a leg? Thanks!!!

submitted by /u/80sRockKevin
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.