Micro Aquatics Question about least killifish


Question about least killifish

Posted: 22 Mar 2021 09:28 PM PDT

Hello, I currently have a nano tank that is roughly 7.5 gallons. It is heavily planted. I have around 7 neocaridina shrimp, 1 assassin snail, 1 endler and 1 croaking gourami (currently trying to get rid of the endler and gourami as they need a bigger tank, if interested PM me). I recently acquired a least killifish, it appears to be a female. I have heard that killifish like small groups of around 3-6. I can only find a vendor that sells an additional 4, which would make the total of them in the tank at 5. Would it be okay to keep 5 of them in the 7.5, presuming I am able to get rid of the endler and gourami in that time? Any feedback is appreciated.

submitted by /u/when-the-fart
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.