Micro Aquatics My daredevil Nerite Beezus hanging on an Anachais leaf (with obligatory betta photo bomb)


My daredevil Nerite Beezus hanging on an Anachais leaf (with obligatory betta photo bomb)

Posted: 28 Mar 2021 09:01 AM PDT

Tank stocking

Posted: 28 Mar 2021 07:27 PM PDT

I'll be getting a 30l tank in a month or two and I really want a betta fish, I was wondering if anyone knew of any fish that I could keep with a betta but aren't fish that I have to keep in schools as I'm worried about over stocking the tank.

I've googled a lot and heard from some people that certain fish like cherry barbs and scarlet badis would work, but then some people say the complete opposite??

submitted by /u/GabbyWright66
[link] [comments]

What's wrong with my killifish? It keeps lying on it's side

Posted: 28 Mar 2021 07:05 PM PDT

Adding fish to a new tank?

Posted: 28 Mar 2021 01:17 PM PDT

I've had a 10 gallon tank set up for about 2 weeks now, I added filter media from my betta tank and 2 Aqueon Pure balls to help boost the cycle. My ammonia is consistently at 0 and my nitrites have slowly crept from 3 to 2 to now 1 ppm, and I'm anticipating being able to add fish in the next week or so. I've had a couple inverts in the tank for about a week to help cycle, so I've been doing 20% water changes every few days to make sure levels stay lower. Once I'm 100% confident in my tank cycle, I plan to add 8 harlequin rasboras, but don't know if adding all 8 at once will crash my cycle. What is my best course of action as I add fish? Should I add 2-3 at a time? 4? Would my tank handle all 8 without a cycle crash? I know 10 gallons is less stable than larger tanks and I don't want to overload. I'm still a beginner to this and want to make sure I do things right! Advice is appreciated!

submitted by /u/Mems137
[link] [comments]

Do shrimps need plants, or can I just add a lot of hiding places with some extra oxygen?

Posted: 28 Mar 2021 10:51 AM PDT

Do I need CO2 diffusers in shrimp nano tank? I'm new

Posted: 28 Mar 2021 10:24 AM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.