Crayfish 30 day old today! They are so fun to watch!


30 day old today! They are so fun to watch!

Posted: 28 Mar 2021 05:15 PM PDT

My crazy girl

Posted: 28 Mar 2021 07:17 AM PDT

Is my baby cray still too small to ID it’s sex? I’m thinking female.

Posted: 28 Mar 2021 05:40 PM PDT

My new crayfish doing crayfish stuff, being top tank predator. RIP Rosy Barb

Posted: 28 Mar 2021 05:41 AM PDT

(Common yabby) viv is done molting! I swear every time she molts she looks even more adorable

Posted: 28 Mar 2021 10:40 AM PDT

��CRUNCHY HAS MOLTED��

Posted: 28 Mar 2021 10:03 AM PDT

TLDR: What substrate do I buy for a P. simulans? (Wild crawfish)

Posted: 28 Mar 2021 02:41 PM PDT

So I heard you could use coco fiber for reptile enclosures as substrate. After filling up my tank and researching more, I learned this is a lie (for long term use at least, RIP @me for having to deal with this mess soon). I know crawfish like to burrow and I'd like to put live plants in to make them feel at home and give some free choice snacks. If I'm on the cheap side, but want to set up this tank ASAP (no extreme cloudiness for a week or anything), what would be best? Came from a drainage ditch full of mud, currently in a (hopefully temporary) one gallon cylindrical tank with rocks as substrate because it was what I had atm. I have an established sponge filter I'll transfer to the tank to cycle it quick and even though this cray baby is maybe 2mm long I still want it to have room to roam ASAP.

submitted by /u/bibipolarbiologist
[link] [comments]

Will my crayfish be able to climb out of my tank?

Posted: 27 Mar 2021 11:46 PM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.