Jarrariums - Day 1 first jar aquarium. Have added some dirty filter floss and a bubbler just until the plants start. Hopefully establishes enough for some shrimp :)


Day 1 first jar aquarium. Have added some dirty filter floss and a bubbler just until the plants start. Hopefully establishes enough for some shrimp :)

Posted: 23 Mar 2021 11:19 PM PDT

How often should I water moss

Posted: 23 Mar 2021 08:29 PM PDT

I'm planning on using a really small jar about 5 inches tall 3 inches wide to make a little moss terrarium. I've never actually made a terrarium before and while I've seen videos on how to assemble them, I don't know what's required to maintain them. Can you guys point me in the right direction in terms of watering and maintenance

submitted by /u/Poultryforest
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.