Goldfish - Aquariums - Out of 80 fry, these are my 9, 2 Month Old babies. My first spawn as a serious goldfish enthusiast. Moved into their 40 Gallon to grow out for a couple more months ❤️


Out of 80 fry, these are my 9, 2 Month Old babies. My first spawn as a serious goldfish enthusiast. Moved into their 40 Gallon to grow out for a couple more months ❤️

Posted: 29 Mar 2021 06:59 PM PDT

I can't believe how big Cali is she's huge! ����

Posted: 29 Mar 2021 06:42 AM PDT

New tank. Thank you all for helping ��

Posted: 29 Mar 2021 08:27 PM PDT

That was cheddar as a baby! ����

Posted: 29 Mar 2021 05:23 PM PDT

Introducing: Potato the Lionhead goldfish. Himbs majestic. (Please don't mind my simple quarantine setup, he has a lovely 40 gallon waiting)

Posted: 29 Mar 2021 05:05 PM PDT

Gf texted me today while I was at work to show me this white spot on one of our ranchu. Info in comments.

Posted: 29 Mar 2021 07:59 PM PDT

I just want to share my happy, happy fish!

Posted: 29 Mar 2021 11:16 AM PDT

When do you dose prime when doing your water changes?

Posted: 29 Mar 2021 10:35 PM PDT

Growth Comparison!

Posted: 29 Mar 2021 01:13 PM PDT

Does anyone know what type of Godfish this is

Posted: 30 Mar 2021 01:10 AM PDT

Smaller than I intended but I'm so happy!! 39 gallons tub!! (More on the comments)

Posted: 29 Mar 2021 07:20 AM PDT

Anyone have any clue what the bump inger her chin before gills is?

Posted: 29 Mar 2021 08:26 PM PDT

Brown algae

Posted: 29 Mar 2021 01:58 PM PDT

Hi, me again. Just wondering how people get rid of lots of brown algae in their tank? Is it harmful to my oranda at all?

submitted by /u/Admirable_Garage_927
[link] [comments]

growing boys and girls need to eat their meat and veggies (:

Posted: 29 Mar 2021 09:21 AM PDT

After many failures. Decent hatch rate.

Posted: 29 Mar 2021 04:35 AM PDT

Is my fancy goldfish growth stunted?

Posted: 29 Mar 2021 05:01 PM PDT

When I first set up my tank (75 gallons) I had shells in it. However one of my fancy goldfish went missing. I found him stuck inside one of the shells. We got him out safely and removed all shells. At first he was struggling to swim right but after about 10 or so mins he was back to normal. Its been awhile since this happened. My others are growing but he hasn't.

submitted by /u/Inevitable_Blank13
[link] [comments]

Disease? Random darkening? Dirt?

Posted: 29 Mar 2021 09:19 AM PDT

What are these on my goldfish? These aren't raised bumps and it doesn't seem to affect his swimming and eating. I quarantined him and put sum salt in his water. He's been there for two days but the things haven't gone away.

Posted: 29 Mar 2021 09:26 AM PDT

Help??

Posted: 29 Mar 2021 06:34 AM PDT

I honestly dont know who to ask since this year is my family's first time taking care of goldfishes. Currently one of my goldfish's fins are clammed which from what i read it means theyre stressed, however my other fishes are fine. Ive researched the causes, ive tested the water and it was safe which doesnt have any amino poison, ive just recently change the water like two days ago, i have cleaned the tank such as removing waste in a daily basis, i feed them regularly, and they seem to get along since i had these fishes for like 2 weeks and everything was fine. I dont see any other signs of disease. He was also fine about an hour ago when we were feeding them but then my mom noticed his fins are just down. Do you guys have an idea why?

submitted by /u/yxxnmxn
[link] [comments]

Need some advice

Posted: 29 Mar 2021 06:23 AM PDT

In a year im getting a large goldfish pond but until then i would like a small one to grow the goldfish from babies to adults. I would like about 4. What would be the pond size you recommend for them to stay in for a year?

submitted by /u/RileyBW345
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.