Goldfish - Aquariums - Our goldfish love watching us sit on the couch


Our goldfish love watching us sit on the couch

Posted: 30 Mar 2021 02:34 PM PDT

Got food ?

Posted: 30 Mar 2021 10:44 AM PDT

crazy how fast your kids grow. about a year ago vs this month!

Posted: 30 Mar 2021 02:53 PM PDT

Not a great pic, but my shubunkins did it again and I grossly underestimated how many fertilized eggs there were...

Posted: 30 Mar 2021 10:30 PM PDT

I was worried that Oolong had ich... turns out, someone just spat some sand on him

Posted: 30 Mar 2021 02:23 PM PDT

My gold fish

Posted: 30 Mar 2021 02:33 PM PDT

There tank be so clean! ����❤

Posted: 30 Mar 2021 12:32 PM PDT

My 3 braincells at any moment

Posted: 30 Mar 2021 02:10 PM PDT

What are they doing?

Posted: 30 Mar 2021 11:52 AM PDT

We've tried segregation and peas, please help

Posted: 30 Mar 2021 07:07 AM PDT

Goldfish with minnows? Whats your experience?

Posted: 30 Mar 2021 01:28 PM PDT

I'd like to add some schooling fish with my fancy goldfish. What is everyones experience with mountain minnows or possibly another schooling fish?

submitted by /u/ExcellentStorm4
[link] [comments]

Changing color, hurt, or infection?

Posted: 30 Mar 2021 01:26 PM PDT

Buying fish online

Posted: 30 Mar 2021 12:37 PM PDT

Does anyone have any recommendations on where to get a ranchu online? None of the local pets stores nearby sell any and I would love to have one eventually. We have one oranda right now, but he seems a little lonely and I want to get him a friend!

submitted by /u/Admirable_Garage_927
[link] [comments]

Tips for success.

Posted: 30 Mar 2021 07:33 AM PDT

My friend and goldfish mentor Gary Hater posted this yesterday on facebook, I thought it was worth sharing.

"I generated this for another site, thought it might start a discussion here.
This post is sad as many folks experiences are different. I think, most people who have issues are not buying conservatively and their quarantine tanks are too small and thus very stressful to fish raised in mud ponds. Consider these items when stocking a tank that have been cycled;
- consider low density, 1 fish in a 20gal, 2-3 fish in a 55gal and 4 fish in a 75 gal.
- start with low light
- feed only adult frozen brine and steamed eggs for three weeks plus duckweed.
Avoid short bodied fish
- Avoid fish from Thailand, Malaysia and Indonesia
-Ask how the fish were quarantined
- have fluke treatment, Coppersafe and fluke treatment already bought.
- Feed only tiny amounts, twice a day for the first three weeks.
Use Coppersafe for a week unless fluke symptons show up
Until you are a good fish keeper avoid; pearscales, tosakin, bubbleyes, Jikin, short bodied orandas.
Anacharis, duckweed, jave fern, anubias, and hornwort are pretty important to you tank "

submitted by /u/steamboatpilot
[link] [comments]

Do I need blue filter foam?

Posted: 30 Mar 2021 12:21 PM PDT

Hi! I'm new to goldfish keeping (aquariums in general) and I'm about to start cycling my tank. I went to buy some filter media and I was given ceramic rings, filter wool and activated carbon and zeolites. They didn't give me a blue filter foam, but I see them everywhere in biological filters so I'm wondering if I need to purchase one or if the media I already have is enough and I can start cycling. Thank you and I apologize if the answer is obvious, but I suddenly found myself with a fantail goldfish and the amount of information is overwhelming.

submitted by /u/mauvaise0action
[link] [comments]

Does anyone has experience with goldfish babies

Posted: 30 Mar 2021 07:24 AM PDT

I am a goldfish grandma ! Luckily, I found someone to adopt two of them, so I have the luck to groom them into adulthood , which is really fun. They are one inch long now and I was wondering... when will their colors appear ? Thanks

submitted by /u/calam_n_fish
[link] [comments]

Goldfish toys?

Posted: 30 Mar 2021 08:58 AM PDT

I know this has been asked on this subreddit before, but does anyone have any recommendations for toys or other stimulation for my goldfish? I'm brand new to keeping goldfish and I just added him to a 29 gallon tank

submitted by /u/sweetfawn735517
[link] [comments]

Aquarium lighting

Posted: 30 Mar 2021 12:19 PM PDT

I have finally gotten one side of the overhead lighting in my tank working however I have realised I accidentally brought the ' TROPICAL AND PLANTED TANK DAYLIGHT' interpet bulb instead of the goldfish Community tank bulb.

I do have plants in my tank but was wondering if the tropical bulb could hurt my goldfish in anyway.

Thanks :)

submitted by /u/Rosierawrberry
[link] [comments]

Big Smoke got stuck in a sponge for a few hours (not more than 3 or 4) and I found him like this :-( he can't see, but he still bottom feeds and isn't lethargic. He's in here with 3 other fancies who aren't bothering him. Any advice?

Posted: 30 Mar 2021 07:48 AM PDT

new fish acting weird

Posted: 30 Mar 2021 06:18 AM PDT

new fish acting weird

Hello! I adopted a new goldfish today (Note: I was not able to personally choose which one). However, the fish appears to be VERY round and puffed up. They also stay on the ground and only swim around when I close (but they are very fast, like when you scare a fish). I don't know if this is normal and what I should do. Can anyone help me?

https://preview.redd.it/b1edw2em16q61.jpg?width=3456&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=9128ea8c261e78f4ecc74eceabe77c04f4f6e29b

submitted by /u/daisydandruff
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.