Goldfish - Aquariums - His mouth. ��


His mouth. ��

Posted: 22 Mar 2021 03:11 PM PDT

wanted to show off my terribly overgrown tank, it’ll be getting a trim tomorrow

Posted: 22 Mar 2021 07:46 AM PDT

Little ones settled into the new tank! I wasn’t expecting them to be this cute!

Posted: 22 Mar 2021 04:18 PM PDT

Finally getting around to showing off my pigs!

Posted: 22 Mar 2021 12:42 PM PDT

Snack time for the water piglets! :D

Posted: 22 Mar 2021 03:28 PM PDT

:o ?

Posted: 22 Mar 2021 09:05 AM PDT

Our first Butterfly Goldfish. The separate quarantine tank is now cycled, so we can start to look for some friends for her.

Posted: 22 Mar 2021 09:06 PM PDT

Mr De Ville close-up moments

Posted: 22 Mar 2021 07:33 PM PDT

The boys munching, enjoying their new 125 gallon home.

Posted: 22 Mar 2021 05:38 AM PDT

Babies and their portraits :^)

Posted: 22 Mar 2021 07:50 PM PDT

They're well fed and healthy. I realized both redcaps are female. The horny colored ones chase them every morning. Bit of a green water problem. Those are just silk plants. I am planning to get some hard plants like Anubius, java fern & floaters. The black marks are almost gone on one of them��

Posted: 22 Mar 2021 05:35 AM PDT

Trying an “garden” in the corner. In progress!

Posted: 22 Mar 2021 09:57 AM PDT

Will anyone help me?

Posted: 23 Mar 2021 12:40 AM PDT

Hello! I was wondering, is there anyone who lives near Renton, Washington or Seattle area who would be willing to take my goldfish? Hes about 4 years old and is currently oversized for his 20 gallon tank. No diseases that I know of but has not been socialized. He has always been by himself in his tank. I'm about to leave for college, my family won't take care of him and I can't take him with me. I'd prefer anyone with a pond and previous experience with fish. If you don't have a pond, that's alright, I would also be willing to give you my tank and current supplies if needed. Pm me for more details if you're interested.

Here is Crowley, my goldfish

https://i.imgur.com/qiINtNh.jpg

submitted by /u/Nobody4772
[link] [comments]

Dorsey's future album cover

Posted: 22 Mar 2021 01:58 PM PDT

Tomorrow marks a year since I we adopted this wee man. I think he’s happy too!

Posted: 22 Mar 2021 08:21 AM PDT

I have been given the chance to change the cover of the pets merit badge book for boy scouts. I am looking for a video on how to make a proper 80 gallon goldfish tank and a pic to replace the goldfish vase in the pic, thanks!

Posted: 22 Mar 2021 10:03 AM PDT

My two friends (help in identifying the sexes?)

Posted: 22 Mar 2021 10:31 PM PDT

Hi all - longtime lurker here, with help I sat down to build a new home for my comets. Initially we had one in a small tank and decided to upgrade him to a 50litre new tank. Then we gave him a new mate to be together and, as it seems, I bought a female comet. So far, all the movements are showing mating action but the new fish (gold/white) is still new and doesn't look full with roe yet.

the two new friends

I also took a close up of their rears to try and identify their sexes:

the new fish the old fish

Any assistance would be beneficial! Thanks in advance :)

submitted by /u/bioxlapatsa
[link] [comments]

Is this the beginnings of pop eye? Info in comments. I'm really worried

Posted: 22 Mar 2021 07:21 PM PDT

:( My poor Jeffrey’s lips are deteriorating. I’ve tried pimafix, aquarium salt, and hydrogen peroxide on the lips with a Q-tip. But none worked. I just ordered e.m. erythromycin, hoping that works. Does anyone have any advice on how to help him?

Posted: 22 Mar 2021 11:31 AM PDT

UPDATE: Bought two rocks and 4 small Anubias and attached them with glue (The ones in the background are still silk plants). Hoping this helps with waste management. I have to let the tiny amount of floaters I got multiply separately in a tub. Or else these fish might snack on them.

Posted: 22 Mar 2021 10:04 AM PDT

Canister Filters 407 vs FX4

Posted: 22 Mar 2021 05:55 PM PDT

I'm looking to upgrade from the HOB that came with my 55 gallon tank. We currently have 2 fancy goldfish.

Thoughts on the Fluval 407 vs the FX4? Is the extra filtration provided necessary for a 55 gallon tank?

I'm sure both will be an immense upgrade from my current HOB. Also, I would prefer that it be able to fit under the tank. I read that the FX4 is pretty bulky?

submitted by /u/turtlesandtorts
[link] [comments]

Tips on growing out goldfish? How do you do it?

Posted: 22 Mar 2021 06:02 AM PDT

I have 2 fantails, one of which is showing some signs of maybe being a veil-tail, and one pearl scale goldfish. They are all only about 2-3 inches long. They are looking healthy AF and their colors are really showing. My only problem is I have had my fantails for about 3 ish months now and there hasn't been a whole lot of growth. They have grown since I bought them, but i just want to make sure i am not stunting them or anything. I know they grow the fastest their first year and i just want to make sure i am giving them the best chance to be their fabulous selves.

Here is my tank maintenance and food schedules ;

I do weekly 25-50% water changes and gravel vacs. The tank has a lot of Pothos hanging from the back and my parameters are nearly always ammonia-0 nitrite-0 nitrate- 0 ish. I use seachem stability and API stress coat+ when doing every water change. The only reason I do not use seachem Prime on the regular basis (unless im doing like a super big water change) is because I am sensitive to sulfur smells and prime is pretty sulfurus. I keep the water around 72-73 with a heater. This is a 65g tank. (look in my profile if you want to see it)

Food wise I use Repashy super gold as the staple, which they get 2x a day. They get enough that it is all gone in about a minute, since the gel food takes some wrasslin' on their part, which they love to do.

Every other day I put in some blanched romaine lettuce for them to play with and munch on, which they love. Once a week they get cooked and peeled peas, about enough for each of them to get 1 pea a piece. every once in a while they will get some soaked blood worms, but i keep that a sparing since pearl scales are so round, i am afraid to constipate him.

I love my goldfish! They are such a joy and each one of my fishies have such big personalities, but i am not going to go into that for brevity sake. :)

TL:DR These are spoiled fish, any advice on growing them out?

submitted by /u/Moxirah
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.