Goldfish - Aquariums - Have a good night everyone! -Finley and friends


Have a good night everyone! -Finley and friends

Posted: 25 Mar 2021 04:58 PM PDT

My newest baby!

Posted: 25 Mar 2021 09:32 AM PDT

This is 'The Chancellor.' Sometimes she swims upside down and then uprights herself, how do I fix this?

Posted: 25 Mar 2021 07:42 AM PDT

My first ranchu. My sister, who isn’t a fish person, said this is her favorite of my fish because “it looks so wrong it’s adorable”

Posted: 25 Mar 2021 03:03 PM PDT

Temporary set up until the wood sinks and some new supplies come. They like picking at the wood!

Posted: 25 Mar 2021 05:54 PM PDT

Worried

Posted: 25 Mar 2021 06:43 PM PDT

So my girlfriend won a goldfish at our local fair and I got pretty invested. Bubbo is his name. At first it was in a coffee pot until the next morning when I bought a plastic fish bowl from pet smart. In both containers he didn't swim around as much, barely ate his food. So fast forward a week and I've invested into that portrait view 5 gallon tank on Amazon, swapped everything over, and put Bubbo in last, and he's been nonstop swimming around and idk if it's excitement or something I should be concerned about.

submitted by /u/legitxswerve
[link] [comments]

My 55g Oranda Tank. The second I saw an oranda on a reddit group I knew that's what I would stock my 55 with �� 3 are currently in there with a 65g HOB and 2 sponge filters for 40g

Posted: 25 Mar 2021 01:48 AM PDT

My new set up! All suggestions welcome

Posted: 25 Mar 2021 04:23 PM PDT

Is there a way to help with (people) stress after having fish die?

Posted: 25 Mar 2021 03:49 PM PDT

I had three Orandas die in early February, and since then I've gotten my two others along with the one survivor from the originals. Even though I'm happy with the current state of my tank, after that sudden chain of fish deaths, there's been a large amount of stress involved, especially when looking closely at them (is every spot a disease or was that there before-itis), or when I come home (fear of them being dead when I come back). I know this isn't exactly a goldfish question, but I imagine some people have gone through the same thing and I'd like help with it.

submitted by /u/ferretpeets
[link] [comments]

New family members!��any name suggestions for the little jelly heads? ��

Posted: 25 Mar 2021 10:00 PM PDT

HELP! Redness on Ranchu

Posted: 25 Mar 2021 09:05 PM PDT

https://reddit.com/link/mdgbm9/video/yl0od1ftqap61/player

Hi everyone, I did a water test and realised the nitrate levels are 10-20ppm when I saw the redness on the body. It started with the redness at the rear but I thought it would go away with time. I'm going to do water change and cut back on the feeding. But meanwhile, how do I treat it? Or will it go away when the nitrate levels are fine? None of the other fishes are exhibiting redness. Thanks in advanced for any advice!

submitted by /u/stupidkuku
[link] [comments]

Frog Problem?!

Posted: 25 Mar 2021 04:09 PM PDT

We have some frogs that visit out backyard goldfish pond they are in mating season and are producing spawn. They have decided it would be a good idea to latch onto the fish giving them wounds. We have treated the wounds and separated the fish from the main pond while recovering. Is there any way we could remove some of the frog population to the place we originally got the spawn? I know they have a homing system in which to find their way back but this location is far away. Or is there any way we could deal with the frogs without the fish being hurt?

submitted by /u/gizmo_lizard
[link] [comments]

Is my goldfish losing his slime coat to the pleco?

Posted: 25 Mar 2021 01:51 PM PDT

https://imgur.com/gallery/OABZlj4

My fish has been slowly losing color over the past month or so. It would appear that our pleco is possibly eating the slime coat from him.

Can anyone confirm this is what it would look like?

Any other suggestions?

Our other goldfish is doing great!

submitted by /u/nickstutz88
[link] [comments]

Aquaclear 110 won’t stop making this noise i’ve already taken it apart and it’s still doing the same thing

Posted: 25 Mar 2021 10:02 AM PDT

For my new tank.

Posted: 25 Mar 2021 03:36 AM PDT

Which color is best for a tub?? Also, is this a good size??

Posted: 25 Mar 2021 10:54 AM PDT

I want to upgrade my two telescope to a ~190L tank (so they are happier and also so I can get them a friend), but that is really expensive in my country, so I decided to get them a storage tub made out of high density polyethylene (which is food safe, so I assume fish safe) and make a indoor pond in my room (my parents will love that one lol). Which colour do you think it would be best suited for them?? The store I'm going to buy from (free shiping!!) has light blue, black, and white avalible. Also, what do you think of these measures: 47.5 (high) x 81 (long) x 51 (deep) cm?? (which is around 196L / 51g) Do you think that is too high for them?? Should I get something that is shorter and longer instead??

submitted by /u/wissentlich
[link] [comments]

Is it ok not to have any substrate in the tank?

Posted: 25 Mar 2021 05:16 AM PDT

Hi everyone! I'm preparing a medium-sized tank for a couple of small oranda goldfish I'm planning to buy, and I'm a bit unsure about the decor. I want to add some live plants in the tank but only a few, to leave lots of space for the fish.

Would it be ok to have the plants in some small pots, and no substrate in the tank? I think it'd look amazing and remove the risk of choking with gravel, but will the fish be ok without some substrate to sift through? Should I just go with sand instead? Thank you!

submitted by /u/gyukuda
[link] [comments]

My goldfish has seemed to have taken a turn for the worse in the past few days...

Posted: 25 Mar 2021 06:25 AM PDT

How to stop constant floating?

Posted: 25 Mar 2021 02:59 AM PDT

Hi all,

I know this is a common problem but I've read all I can and am feeling helpless as the problem still persists - my oranda has constant swim bladder issues. It's always been on a diet of sinking pellets with peas every so often, but my fish floats at the top of the water for about 12 hours after every meal. I've tried fasting but this only temporarily helps, right now my fish has been floating for about 48 hours straight.

Water parameters are good, 0 ammonia, 0 nitrite, ~20 nitrate, frequent water changes. He's currently alone in a 29 gallon and is less than 2 years old.

Should I try gel food? Is this always a problem with fish from King Koi? Thank you in advance.

submitted by /u/trackpadbtw
[link] [comments]

Popped Bubble on Bubble Eye Goldfish

Posted: 25 Mar 2021 04:22 AM PDT

Please help!! My Bubble eye goldfish has a popped bubble. I have no idea how this happened and I'm sort of freaking out. Does anyone have any tips or advice? Thank you in advance.

submitted by /u/nnilllky
[link] [comments]

Constanly ill fish ��

Posted: 25 Mar 2021 03:17 AM PDT

Hi, I have been keeping goldfish for about a month now, I have an oranda and a ranchu, I bought them both from the same store and didn't think about quarantining them when I brought them home, I do 20% water changes everyday and my tank parameters are fine when I test the water, but the ranchu is constantly getting ill, is there anything I can do to help it?

submitted by /u/Mysterious-Alfalfa-2
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.