Crayfish Oswald molted for the first time since he arrived, hes a much darker red and his other pincher is growing back. What a handsome little guy!


Oswald molted for the first time since he arrived, hes a much darker red and his other pincher is growing back. What a handsome little guy!

Posted: 25 Mar 2021 12:37 PM PDT

Got my crawfish a new rock today should I add plants?

Posted: 25 Mar 2021 05:05 PM PDT

Hi! I have found out today that I have a pair of crawfish! Now... HELP. She’s pregnant!!! I don’t know what to do! I put her in a net holder but I think she might escape and climb out! Advice needed ASAP!

Posted: 25 Mar 2021 04:01 PM PDT

Never not scary

Posted: 25 Mar 2021 08:11 AM PDT

After my lovely crayfish couldn't moult and died , i set up a 20 gallon tank,tested the water and i went to pet shop. Seller lady didn't have any idea why my lovely boy couldn't molt.I bought this lovely girl for the new tank. Her name is Mihrimah ;) She also a claw smaller than other one.Cute.

Posted: 25 Mar 2021 01:38 AM PDT

Baby Cherax Pulcher

Posted: 25 Mar 2021 07:38 AM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.