Crayfish Sacha says, “Back off my pea!” This is the prairie crayfish (Procambarus gracilis) I caught a few weeks ago and now lives at the nature center.


Sacha says, “Back off my pea!” This is the prairie crayfish (Procambarus gracilis) I caught a few weeks ago and now lives at the nature center.

Posted: 27 Mar 2021 10:48 AM PDT

Stabitha has gotten her upgrade! (Don't worry I have a mesh wire lid too, it's off right now because I just finished adjusting things) she's already playing in the sand, and I adore seeing her whiskers stretch out all the way! She's digging!

Posted: 27 Mar 2021 04:39 PM PDT

Just found this lil one in a drainage ditch! About the size of my pinky nail, a little smaller

Posted: 27 Mar 2021 03:16 PM PDT

Should color change come even I thought molt? I’m confused since she hasn’t molted in about a month.

Posted: 27 Mar 2021 08:57 PM PDT

He luvs to hide under the great vodka bubble

Posted: 27 Mar 2021 11:10 PM PDT

Safe plants?

Posted: 27 Mar 2021 06:34 PM PDT

I have an electric blue and I would like to know about any plants he won't rip out. Any info?

submitted by /u/Crawdaddy_King
[link] [comments]

Just found my p. Clarkii on the floor dry and alive!

Posted: 27 Mar 2021 01:46 AM PDT

Probably didn't have much time left. Luckily she's back in water just re-acclimating. 4:30 in the morning 🙄

submitted by /u/melodic62
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.