Axolotl - Aquariums - I'm a Snaxolotl!


I'm a Snaxolotl!

Posted: 25 Mar 2021 06:14 AM PDT

These little guys will always make make my day a great one �� we have a third one but she isn’t as touchy feely as these two are.

Posted: 25 Mar 2021 06:11 AM PDT

bored in bed

Posted: 25 Mar 2021 12:00 AM PDT

Yin Yang inspired. I hope you like it!

Posted: 24 Mar 2021 02:42 PM PDT

Sand removal(pic for attention)

Posted: 25 Mar 2021 06:11 AM PDT

Ponyo and Sosoke! ��

Posted: 25 Mar 2021 01:45 AM PDT

Speckles the wild & Ingot the golden albino.

Posted: 25 Mar 2021 06:21 AM PDT

Someone was rehoming these two, and I couldn’t say no! Meet Jelly and Toast, my two new friends

Posted: 25 Mar 2021 08:59 AM PDT

Axlotl adventurer, Me, Digital artwork, 2020

Posted: 25 Mar 2021 09:50 AM PDT

I drew a virgin vs chad meme about my axolotl and my girlfriend

Posted: 25 Mar 2021 08:39 AM PDT

bored

Posted: 24 Mar 2021 10:40 PM PDT

Such a silly face

Posted: 24 Mar 2021 11:39 AM PDT

Cheeky grin

Posted: 25 Mar 2021 10:00 AM PDT

my axolotl died and idk why

Posted: 25 Mar 2021 05:47 AM PDT

my axolotl died somehow one day its skin shed and i fed it and changed its water and put a good filter and it still died. does anyone know why?

submitted by /u/Pikadoom12345
[link] [comments]

Shipping

Posted: 25 Mar 2021 08:16 AM PDT

I ordered my axolotl on Sunday and they sent it out on Tuesday and It still hasn't come and mentioned it would come on Friday. I am very nervous about its condition when it arrives. Is there anything I should know?

submitted by /u/Few_Mechanic5613
[link] [comments]

Lil guy knows purple and black are my favorite colors ����

Posted: 24 Mar 2021 05:49 PM PDT

After separating them with a tank divider as I suspect Speckles (the wild one) is attacking Ingot (the gold one), these 2 just like to hang out near the divider to be close to each other. Now I feel bad.... Note: The light is actually dimmer than in the picture.

Posted: 24 Mar 2021 07:34 PM PDT

2 axolotls turned into a whole lotta work. It's paying off though!

Posted: 24 Mar 2021 07:20 PM PDT

Aquarium Decor

Posted: 24 Mar 2021 10:10 PM PDT

Hello all, I have had my axolotl for a little over a year now and I LOVE her. Now that she is mostly done growing I wanted to get a more permanent piece of decor for her, I have a 20 gallon tank with river stones on the bottom, my axolotl is medium sized and hasn't grown noticeably in the last couple of months. I was wondering if y'all knew of any good pieces of decor, or good placed to look for decor, that would both give enough of a hiding place for her, and a place for her to climb (she loves to climb and explore) I have had trouble finding stuff that would both be big enough for my axolotl to hide in but also have enough verticality for her to be able to climb on. Thanks a million!

submitted by /u/TehSnowyark
[link] [comments]

Thanks Ollietheastronaut!!

Posted: 24 Mar 2021 04:46 PM PDT

Thank you so much for all of your advice on my son's lil guy! I went to the pet store and bought the API fresh water test kit and tested Jasper's tank water. It was all perfect!! I also ordered the solution you suggested and will use it on the next tank water change. Whilst at the pet store, I decided to get some yummy night crawlers for a tasty dinner. I honestly felt horrible about cutting up a live worm, but Jaspy is still too young to swallow a whole one. I am not religious, by any means, but I am a spiritual person. I had my 3 youngest gather with me over the worm and thank it for feeding a part of our family and we appreciate its sacrifice in continuing the great circle of life. Weird, I know...but I wanted the last words the worm heard to be kind... but I digress. Again, thanks so much for all of your help. We're a unique community and I honor your experience and advice.

submitted by /u/melissaaston13
[link] [comments]

How do I reduce ph in my tank?

Posted: 24 Mar 2021 08:30 PM PDT

Just bought the API test kit and these are my perimeters

Nitrate (NO2-) : 0 ppm Nitrate (NO3-) : 0 ppm Ammonia : 0 pH : 8.2

Doing a 25% water change but how can I get my pH to lower? I have a friend with "pH down" should I use that tomorrow?

submitted by /u/Green_Beanlee7877
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.