Aquatic Snails A nerite snail, a mystery snail, and a mini rabbit snail walk into a bar...


A nerite snail, a mystery snail, and a mini rabbit snail walk into a bar...

Posted: 27 Mar 2021 02:04 PM PDT

Snaibies are slowly but surely getting bigger!

Posted: 27 Mar 2021 04:08 PM PDT

Continue of the snail destroying my tank because he wants to mate saga. HE DID IT GUYS HE FINALLY DID IT, THAT CRAZY SOB DID IT. ����

Posted: 27 Mar 2021 07:28 AM PDT

What kind of snail is this? We only have one mystery snail. No other snails but these don’t appear to be mystery snail babies? This happens like once every month, then they all seem to die and then new ones appear.

Posted: 28 Mar 2021 12:24 AM PDT

Monch

Posted: 27 Mar 2021 06:08 PM PDT

This is getting ridiculous. 4 sets of eggs now. Still waiting on the first to hatch.

Posted: 27 Mar 2021 08:08 AM PDT

It’s fascinating how much difference can store bought and home bred makes, they’re the same size.

Posted: 28 Mar 2021 01:47 AM PDT

Ordered a few things I was low on for my snails last week they all came in today

Posted: 27 Mar 2021 11:06 AM PDT

What is going on with my snail? Is that his penis sticking out? Why is it sticking out?

Posted: 27 Mar 2021 10:55 PM PDT

One week old clutch, any thoughts? Look healthy?

Posted: 27 Mar 2021 04:57 PM PDT

Will Assassin Snails eat my Mystery and Nerite Snail?

Posted: 27 Mar 2021 06:13 PM PDT

I'm beginning to have a pretty bad problem with pond snail overpopulation. I was thinking about bringing one (or two at most) assassin snails into my 20 gal to manage the pond snail population.

My Mystery and Nerite Snails are fully grown and huge compared to an Assassin Snail. Will their size protect them? I don't want to add any Assassins if those guys will get eaten

submitted by /u/browncorduroypants
[link] [comments]

What type of snail is this. Thanks

Posted: 27 Mar 2021 02:14 PM PDT

Some Malaysian trumpet snails!

Posted: 27 Mar 2021 05:44 PM PDT

HELP!! Added algae remover that might kill my snails!

Posted: 27 Mar 2021 04:55 PM PDT

As the title says, I stupidly added algae remover that says it might harm my freshwater snails. I don't know what types of snails they are, as they came from my plants, but I really don't want them to die. I used Top Fin's algae remover and added the required amount for my 10 gallon (6 drops). It looks like quite a few of them are going to the top and just hanging there. Should I remove them and put them in a temporary place?? Please help!

submitted by /u/takemewithfood
[link] [comments]

banquet blocks

Posted: 27 Mar 2021 04:18 PM PDT

I got a few nerite snails and was wondering if I could give them some calcium banquet blocks that I have laying around. theyre meant for turtles but it does provide a good amount of calcium.

submitted by /u/Mundane_Analysis_210
[link] [comments]

Can anyone identify him? I already have some bladder stowaways but this guy doesnt seem like a bladder snail. A ramshorn?

Posted: 27 Mar 2021 05:10 AM PDT

What is this white stuff around my nerite’s foot??

Posted: 27 Mar 2021 08:52 AM PDT

What is this snail it's not a ramshorn

Posted: 27 Mar 2021 08:29 AM PDT

First clutch!

Posted: 27 Mar 2021 08:13 AM PDT

I have 2 mystery snails, seemingly very healthy, and I noticed they were all over each other this past week. Surprise! I got a big fat clutch of eggs near the lid of the tank. Very proud. However, I would be totally cool with like, 5 more mystery snails? Maybe a few more but thats it. Is there a way for my to control how many hatch? Can i scrape of most of the clutch and dunk it in water without harming the rest? Or do I have to terminate the whole clutch? I really can't take care of 100 snails

Edit: I guess I could give them away once they get big enough?? But I'd be worried about shipping them

submitted by /u/ThrowawayTheOmlet
[link] [comments]

Would it be possible to breed a blue mystery snail with a white foot?

Posted: 27 Mar 2021 07:58 AM PDT

I was wondering if the above question was possible, since I've only seen blue mystery snails with dark foots and recently got an ivory. However an online search says that blue mysteries are ivories with dark foots, can anyone confirm this? Any additional info on snail genetics (recessive or dominant traits, mixed colors, etc) would be appreciated too. Thanks!

submitted by /u/crescent_glass
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.