Aquatic Snails is this ridge new shell growth?


is this ridge new shell growth?

Posted: 22 Mar 2021 12:34 PM PDT

Prove me wrong: Snails are the best ! Weight shifting to catch the flow so as to better ride the weeping moss surf board !

Posted: 22 Mar 2021 11:46 PM PDT

I need some help. I’m not sure what’s wrong my friend. He’s been unable to use his foot/ stay upright for 4-5 days now? (I’ve tried). He barely responds to being touched but he does respond to light. I’ve given him food but it’s clearly uneaten. What do I do?

Posted: 22 Mar 2021 09:38 PM PDT

Do any of you also have shrimp? I’ve seen this big boy completely eat dead cherry shrimp. Not the sheds actual dead shrimp.

Posted: 22 Mar 2021 07:08 PM PDT

The Leaning Tower of Snisa

Posted: 23 Mar 2021 12:35 AM PDT

What Strange little creatures these cute things are ! Mine mastered the art of laying a fat one while floating in water !

Posted: 22 Mar 2021 10:10 PM PDT

Accidentally introduced to my tank. Can anyone identify?

Posted: 22 Mar 2021 11:49 PM PDT

Cappuccino snail surrounded by adult and juvenile MTS

Posted: 23 Mar 2021 02:09 AM PDT

My Malaysian Trumpet just got a new Turbo installed. Now we're cruising 8)

Posted: 22 Mar 2021 09:54 PM PDT

After I added my Nerite snail to the tank he’s ate so much algae all my bladder snail started dying off. Bottom is littered with shells

Posted: 22 Mar 2021 06:28 PM PDT

How long is fhe period of time between mating and egg laying for mystery snails?

Posted: 22 Mar 2021 11:39 PM PDT

I saw two of my snails mating today and i want to know when to expect eggs. I already know about incubation and keeping them humid so i got that down. Any info would help, thanks! :)

submitted by /u/x-beast
[link] [comments]

What are these brown spots on my snail's shell?

Posted: 22 Mar 2021 02:43 PM PDT

Rabbit snail - poop or fungus?

Posted: 22 Mar 2021 07:39 PM PDT

Help me ID these eggs? In tank are pond & assassin snails, with their shrimp and betta roommates.

Posted: 22 Mar 2021 04:46 PM PDT

Is this new shell growth at the bottom of blue?

Posted: 22 Mar 2021 06:25 PM PDT

I have several mystery snails and 3 of them have gone up to the top of the leaf and made a little funnel? Is there a reason they do this or are they just exploring?

Posted: 22 Mar 2021 06:08 PM PDT

Waked in on my mystery snail sucking face

Posted: 21 Mar 2021 03:01 PM PDT

What are my snails doing? They’ve been like this for days

Posted: 22 Mar 2021 03:35 PM PDT

Are these Rabbit Snail eggs?

Posted: 22 Mar 2021 05:08 PM PDT

Black Helmet Military Snail Falling Back onto Shell?

Posted: 22 Mar 2021 01:00 PM PDT

I have a black helmet military snail that keeps ending up on it's back? The first time there was a pebble stuck/suctioned to it but I thought it was dead, so I quarantined it and it was moving around again. Though it keeps ending up on it's back and not moving around as much as my other snails do. Is there any particular reason?

submitted by /u/tropicalgenie
[link] [comments]

HELP QUICKK!!

Posted: 22 Mar 2021 10:17 AM PDT

Help! Nerite shell disintegrating!

Posted: 22 Mar 2021 10:30 AM PDT

Anyone have advice for expecting mystery snail babies?

Posted: 22 Mar 2021 07:29 AM PDT

I have 1 clutch already, but I've seen my snails getting freaky a few times so I'm assuming there will be more popping up. It's exciting to me and I'd love to keep some of them but I'm not sure what size tank I should get if it's solely a snail tank and also when I should worry about taking the clutch out of my current tank? New to snails, and fish tanks in general. Right now I only have a 20 gal. Any advice or fun stories welcome!

submitted by /u/Nerdie5
[link] [comments]

New mystery snail owner

Posted: 22 Mar 2021 02:40 PM PDT

I recently purchased a mystery snail to keep with my beta fish. My tank size is 3.5 gal. I've had him for about 2 weeks and he doesn't ever come out of his shell (not sure if it's a he but I usually refer to things as he lol) My beta never messes with him or hits him. He just leaves him alone. He come out of his shell maybe less than half way once a day but he never moves from the spot he is in. I purchased algae tabs for him to eat but he never eats either. I'm not sure what to do. Has anybody ever experienced this?

submitted by /u/Ddalie
[link] [comments]

Gramps and his 100 children.

Posted: 21 Mar 2021 06:31 PM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.