Aquatic Koi My Isa Showa - Boss of the pond .


My Isa Showa - Boss of the pond .

Posted: 23 Mar 2021 02:13 AM PDT

What do you guys think of my home grown koi

Posted: 22 Mar 2021 04:36 AM PDT

New Home came with Koi

Posted: 22 Mar 2021 01:05 PM PDT

I'm excited to have some koi, but I don't know the first thing about taking care of them. There appears to be a large fish and a bunch of minnows, so probably two large fish. The water is clear and well aerated. What is the first thing I should do? Do I need to feed them? How do I know if the water is healthy/ok? There are established plants. Is there a good beginner's book? Hope this is ok to post here! Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/travissim0
[link] [comments]

My Sanke. 68cm in length

Posted: 22 Mar 2021 03:18 AM PDT

Update from the other day- got the fungus off his face but he’s just floating now. The other koi is in great shape and I just got the rest off him too. Think this ones a goner.

Posted: 22 Mar 2021 02:31 PM PDT

New house & new pond - anyone have any suggestions for plants or koi? I can see 1 koi and a few lake fish so far..

Posted: 21 Mar 2021 05:34 PM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.