Aquatic Koi My parents have a newer koi pond. Any ideas what could be causing damage to some of their fins? A few have died.


My parents have a newer koi pond. Any ideas what could be causing damage to some of their fins? A few have died.

Posted: 29 Mar 2021 01:31 PM PDT

My fish died ��

Posted: 29 Mar 2021 05:22 AM PDT

The other day my smallest fish died, he appeared to be hibernating on and off for around 2 weeks before but then went to the bottom of the pond and stayed there for around a week before I found him dead on the surface. I thought his behaviour was weird but there wasn't anything obviously wrong with him, does anyone know what could have been wrong with him and if there was anything I could have done?

*he also had some sort of blue slime on him when he was dead and was always shy and struggled to eat even in the summer.

submitted by /u/massman123456
[link] [comments]

Identification?

Posted: 29 Mar 2021 04:31 PM PDT

Water so clear my fish look like they're floating in air

Posted: 28 Mar 2021 10:20 AM PDT

Is it a koi?

Posted: 29 Mar 2021 09:52 AM PDT

Need some help

Posted: 28 Mar 2021 03:02 PM PDT

Im looking at getting an outdoor pond and would love koi bit i dont know what size to get can some help me?

submitted by /u/RileyBW345
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.